Oregon Vs Arizona

F

flgreen

Must watch game. Can Mariota put up the same kind of game he did last week? If so he is a shoo in for the first overall pick

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I was actually going to post this. I can't wait for the game. I'm a bit under the weather so I am staying home tonight and glad this is on!

F

flgreen

This should be a great game, And a great test for Mariota. Arizona is an excellent team. Believe they are ranked #7 . If Mariota puts up big numbers against them, he is for real.

Kick off time

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
nice throw by mariota. perfectly thrown on solid coverage but it was dropped.

F

flgreen

Nice drive by Mariota. Could have been a TD. Marshall had a legit chance to catch the TD pass, nice touch on it.

Ducks 3 Ari 0

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Nice td run but it's coming back. holding. Great. we get to see mariota some more lol

F

flgreen

Made a good heads up play on the throw away, two weak plays following. Still nice drive.

F

flgreen

Not much on that drive. One nice throw for the first down, two weak throws in a row. Last one should have been a pick

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yea - the wildcats are playing tough defense. This is not the shoot out we expected

F

flgreen

Lets see what Mariota has now. Two weak drives, now a turnover. Time to step up and get a TD. This game could get away if they miss to many opps

S

sg3

Beginning to look like Jets vs Giants. .and who would watch that

Early though, staying with it

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
What's your assessment for this game? I feel like his throws are high.

F

flgreen

May score a TD here, but I'm not impressed with Mariota on the drive. the running game and a personal foul on a play that should have been an interception got them here.

I hope that Zona scores a TD on next drive so that Mariota has to keep throwing to see what he's got