Quincy Enunwa blasts Jets on social media after $27,900.00 fine

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Hey, I'm a fan of Q but he needs to remember that football is a business and as such he has contractual agreements which include keeping all meetings. Medical treatments are not excluded and need to be kept for obvious reasons and taking your wife out because she is a vet is about the lamest excuse I've ever heard because he could do that at any other time. My wife took me out yesterday and I didn't complain because of the day she picked and I'm betting his wife wouldn't have made a big deal of it either. Come on Q get real.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I am so tired of this team...grow up all of you players. day after dat we here this sh__. Douglas do something but stuff Twinkies down

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Yeah, like he needs free meals on his salary and for me if you can only honor your military or ex military spouse when the meals are free you aren't truly very respectful of their service.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
wonder if it's dawned on enunwa yet that he's made an ass of himself publicly..

real dick move by enunwa.. dragging his wife & veterans day into his horse shit excuse just makes it that much worse..

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Why would anyone want to miss treatment from no doubt the best doctors and trainers who know the most about your injury and how to make you better? Most of us would kill to be able to afford that level of medical care. Q is a zero.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Everyone is missing the big picture and the bigger picture.
Q absolutely deserves the fines, no question.
He, and the entire team according to reports have taken exception to Gase's installation of TV screens to broadcast fines. He did the same thing in Miami and it really rubbed the players the wrong way. The bigger issue is this opens up the window for the team to try and void Enunwa's contract. The NFLPA is all ready involved. Given the recent history with Osemele and Faulk.

joeuser

The Wretched
Jet Fanatics
Everyone is missing the big picture and the bigger picture.
Q absolutely deserves the fines, no question.
He, and the entire team according to reports have taken exception to Gase's installation of TV screens to broadcast fines. He did the same thing in Miami and it really rubbed the players the wrong way. The bigger issue is this opens up the window for the team to try and void Enunwa's contract. The NFLPA is all ready involved. Given the recent history with Osemele and Faulk.
Interesting