Ugh I can’t believe I went with Browns and against Aaron
Seems to obvious
And @TebowCan'tThrow told me he’s washed up anyway
Seems to obvious
And @TebowCan'tThrow told me he’s washed up anyway
YesCan we erase the Browns from being a winnable game?
I did but of course was lambasted for brining it upWe didn’t want Watson right ?
Well my eyes are still supporting that theory.And @TebowCan'tThrow told me he’s washed up anyway
So far I see Miami once as a possibility?Can we erase the Browns from being a winnable game?
I love youWell my eyes are still supporting that theory.
He took 4 years off.LETSGO !!!!
Browns !!!!
We didn’t want Watson right ?
And we got worse in those 4 years so what’s the difference?He took 4 years off.
GayI love you
Hey
$250MAnd we got worse in those 4 years so what’s the difference?
And now you jinxed meWell my eyes are still supporting that theory.
Oh that’s right$250M
Our star QB is making $1.3MOh that’s right
We only want a star QB for 5 mil
What am I thinking
Because he is a statueI love Aaron’s passion but he’s at the point he makes some beautiful throws and then some shitty short ones
But also on his defense
He’s getting hammered tonight
Do you wear glasses?Well my eyes are still supporting that theory.
what a bargainOur star QB is making $1.3M