Reaper sez...a new Era begins...

G

GreenReaper

the BigMacc-TBowles Era. One with a #6 pick of the draft, and some $51 Mil of chips to play with in FA. And hopefully this dynamic duo can bring us a QB prospect that can read defenses...see the field...and throw into tight windows...to the correct jersey of course. If he can do that. And you know it ain't easy to get one to do that as a NYJ QB. Well then...maybe...just maybe...he can be that guy to lead our NYJ to the Supe...and hoist the Lombardi trophy!

Then I'll change my avatar from Joe Willie to this Marc Messier of the Jets...whoever this QB may be. And may this BigMacc-TBowles -???QB NYJ??? Trinity cause many more Lombardies to follow. Until I become so arrogant and obnoxious...as any hated Patsy fan is these days.

Accomplish all this...without cheating...I'll be ready for the Gods 'O Canton to take me to my Field Of Dreams.

Sooo...give me a J...and I'll smoke it:smiley-cool11:...or give me a J...and I'll chant it...

J...E...T...S...JETS!...JETS!!...JETS!!!

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the BigMacc-TBowles Era. One with a #6 pick of the draft, and some $51 Mil of chips to play with in FA. And hopefully this dynamic duo can bring us a QB prospect that can read defenses...see the field...and throw into tight windows...to the correct jersey of course. If he can do that. And you know it ain't easy to get one to do that as a NYJ QB. Well then...maybe...just maybe...he can be that guy to lead our NYJ to the Supe...and hoist the Lombardi trophy!

Then I'll change my avatar from Joe Willie to this Marc Messier of the Jets...whoever this QB may be. And may this BigMacc-TBowles -???QB NYJ??? Trinity cause many more Lombardies to follow. Until I become so arrogant and obnoxious...as any hated Patsy fan is these days.

Accomplish all this...without cheating...I'll be ready for the Gods 'O Canton to take me to my Field Of Dreams.

Sooo...give me a J...and I'll smoke it:smiley-cool11:...or give me a J...and I'll chant it...

Welcome Reaper. Very cool screen name. I hope you like it here!

U

ucrenegade

Welcome one of the coolest intros ever.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Welcome Green Reaper! Had to re-post this because I noticed there is a setting set up here where posts in the Introduce Yourself Forum needs to be approved by moderators. We are working on it. Shouldnt be like that