Rex to the Eagles?

U

ucrenegade

I brought this up on twitter a min ago you can def say the Eagles need a DC.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Their defense creates turnovers! I feel like that was always an issue w Rex. Not sure if it's what he coaches or just the talent

U

ucrenegade

Their defense creates turnovers! I feel like that was always an issue w Rex. Not sure if it's what he coaches or just the talent

we don't have enough speed or good thumpers on defense for this.

F

flgreen

Think if Rex isn't hired as a HC next year he will go to the broadcast booth, and enjoy his guaranteed Woody money, then look at the situation the following year

Xmarco

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Think if Rex isn't hired as a HC next year he will go to the broadcast booth, and enjoy his guaranteed Woody money, then look at the situation the following year

Agree I'm not sure he even looks this year...unless he gets HC pay as DC

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
This season may have ruined Ryan's chance of getting a job as hc right away. He's deficiencies are showing and now with the success of Sanchez, his offensive philosophy might be exposed as the piece of crap that it is.

J

Jetster

Who f*cking cares really? The media blowing Rex as being thrown under the bus is really irritating me. No one watches the Jets like we do & anyone defending Rex this year has lost their minds, he's been terrible along with the whole team.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Who f*cking cares really? The media blowing Rex as being thrown under the bus is really irritating me. No one watches the Jets like we do & anyone defending Rex this year has lost their minds, he's been terrible along with the whole team.

Completely agree, after this season no one can say that they are Rex supporters. He has lost the team.