LOL sounds like a "CHALLENGE" 🤣

Rex loved coaching the Jets. He is still sore about losing that job

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
unless there is a trail of snacks from his cushy ESPN job to Florham Park, this clown won't dare to make the trip...

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
My first thought hearing Saleh was "the pressure has gotten to the point where the media has influenced entered his head".

My second thought hearing Saleh was "I hope that every lolly gagging pile of $h!t who has put on a uniform with the Jets Logo on it, and played what they call defense, needs rally behind this guy. Because Saleh has been taking bullets for those clowns while they disrespect him as weak, because he has tried to treat them as men. WELL MAN THE F UP NOW, and do your jobs so he doesn't get disrespected by the media the way you have dishonored him and the uniform

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Honestly he shouldn't have responded. The media is the media, just say "that's their job to stir drama, I won't justify it with a response"

As a commentator you expect Rex to run his mouth. What I didn't expect is for him to make it so personal LOL

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Honestly he shouldn't have responded. The media is the media, just say "that's their job to stir drama, I won't justify it with a response"

As a commentator you expect Rex to run his mouth. What I didn't expect is for him to make it so personal LOL

you nailed it... my first take as well. Well, except for "not expecting Rex to make it so personal"; LMAO, you know he was going to :rofl2:
but the cat is outta the bag. now, his players need to have his back.