Roster Updates Cuts to 53 & 16 Man Practice Squad

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I'm both anxious and hesitant for this event to be completed "G". I'm anxious because it will help the team to get better simply because of the numbers game. The fewer players the more reps they will all get which will help with continuity. I'm hesitant because I know that even after stashing guys on the practice squad we will potentially lose some quality guys. I don't like, never have, that other teams can poach players off our practice squad. We can only protect 4 and that for me sucks big time, but it is what it is. I'll be watching this thread close though.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I really hope Barrios makes the 53 man roster. I don’t know what it is but I like that kid. He’s the kind of player that scores the winning TD in an important game. He’s around and we’re making it to that game

ReallyBigfan

How Big is Too Big?
Jet Fanatics
Sounds plausible........................
I feel like Josh Adams might be the most underrated player on the roster. Every time he gets an opportunity, he looks really good and makes stuff happen. To me, he should be considered one of their top 3 RBs

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I feel like Josh Adams might be the most underrated player on the roster. Every time he gets an opportunity, he looks really good and makes stuff happen. To me, he should be considered one of their top 3 RBs
Problem is Adams and Perine play a similar style game but Perine has better hands and the Jets drafted Perine

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
acquiring Shaq Lawson via trade, roster move to add Lawson was Safety Bennett Jackson released...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets Activate S Ashtyn Davis and had to make roster move, CB Lamar Jackson was waived... Practice squad hopeful?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He had a very short Jets career unless he makes the practice team. They just signed him to a one year deal in August.............................
likely a practice squad candidate...

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Levin waived…..me thinks another guard is on the horizon from the waiver wire. No way are we just going with Mullet Head as our primary IOL backup