Rounds 2-7

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So glad we got a CFL player.
He got game:
While many expected him to be cut during the preseason due to his lack of college or professional experience, Stiggers made the team's initial regular season roster and also became a regular starter for the Argonauts during his rookie 2023 CFL season.[3][5] He played in 16 regular season games where he had 53 defensive tackles, three special teams tackles, and five interceptions.[6] By the end of the year, he was chosen as the CFL's Most Outstanding Rookie and as a CFL East All-Star, as well as selected to attend the 2024 East–West Shrine Bowl prior to the 2024 NFL draft.[6][7][8]
I like CFL defensive players because they have to be fast to defend a wider field .
Later

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I fell asleep and I wake up to find the Jets drafted Jordan Travis. I love it! This Kid is gonna shine if He stays Healthy. I love his athletic ability.
But what does AR think of the Jets drafting a QB called Jordan?

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
JD supposedly learned his GM skills with the Ravens and Eagles. It kind of surprised me that both the Ravens and Eagles were trading up in the draft to acquire quality players while JD was trading down to acquire quantity, less quality players. JD got some good players but I felt he could have gotten better quality players if he traded up or stayed put.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe TCT called him our qb of the future on another thread. Could have been sarcasm, but I didn’t take it that way
I've never called anyone the QB of the future. Jets have no future. I might have said he gets to learn for 2 years.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I've never called anyone the QB of the future. Jets have no future. I might have said he gets to learn for 2 years.
Actually, it was back on this thread, you said, “All right, we have a QB”

for you that sounded positive and I thought you liked the pick

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
JD supposedly learned his GM skills with the Ravens and Eagles. It kind of surprised me that both the Ravens and Eagles were trading up in the draft to acquire quality players while JD was trading down to acquire quantity, less quality players. JD got some good players but I felt he could have gotten better quality players if he traded up or stayed put.
Called "Belichick Drafting"

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Actually, it was back on this thread, you said, “All right, we have a QB”

for you that sounded positive and I thought you liked the pick
I did like the pick, but I meant it as we drafted a QB. I like the kid. His team was screwed out of the playoff because he was hurt. He doesn't throw INT's. He is mobile. He gets to sit 2-3 years. He is older and more mature. This is the best situation any QB has ever had including Pennington.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I did like the pick, but I meant it as we drafted a QB. I like the kid. His team was screwed out of the playoff because he was hurt. He doesn't throw INT's. He is mobile. He gets to sit 2-3 years. He is older and more mature. This is the best situation any QB has ever had including Pennington.
He also needs to pick up some weight/muscle. 6’1” at 200 lbs is a-little light in the ass. I’d say about 10-15 pounds and he’ll be able to take those hits. That 2-3 years will do him good all around!