Saleh says Mekhi Becton is done for the season

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
We kinda knew this. He needs to be in elite shape before the draft so we know if we have to draft his replacement IMO. I hope not because he is a freak that could dominate.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
We kinda knew this. He needs to be in elite shape before the draft so we know if we have to draft his replacement IMO. I hope not because he is a freak that could dominate.
saw him before last week and he was still gingerly moving because he was more in his head about planting...
they are and were doing strength and conditioning but that doesn't ease the mind

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
saw him before last week and he was still gingerly moving because he was more in his head about planting...
they are and were doing strength and conditioning but that doesn't ease the mind

When you are that big and tall its going to be tough to recover from no matter what shape he is in.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I think you may already have his replacement in Fant. Personally, I know Saleh has said Becton is the LT, but I’d rather see him on the right side and keep Fant where he is

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I think you may already have his replacement in Fant. Personally, I know Saleh has said Becton is the LT, but I’d rather see him on the right side and keep Fant where he is
Coach dogged that question like a politician in today’s news conference. It might already be in consideration.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Seems like everyone wanted to let Fant go or trade him.
anybody making any kind of decent money on a bad team is subject to the flush game. Fant was a wildcard FA signing - one that JD nailed - and now he is an asset they need to factor in as part of the solution in 2022. Becton has to be a question mark now with the injuries.

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I kinda hope so. Becton is much more nimble than Moses, and pair him up with a road grader RG and I think you can run right all day long . I also think Fant is much better at LT than he is a RT. He just seems more natural on the left

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Really a shame; an injury that was supposed to keep him out 4-6 weeks cost him an entire season. I know everyone heals differently, but that is pretty concerning to me.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Planting if this was baseball we could send him go the farm........just joking folks lol