Savage69

Savage69

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Out of the new sites that started this one looks the most like JI.. Like Gunnails I post on several sites so whats another another one more or less..LOL Ragu's site will be crazy but it's also nice to have a sane site to visit and talk football.. Best of luck to you..

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thanks Savage. Glad that you can come and visit here. I am getting great help by ucrenegade and FLgreen. Hopefully if you keep on popping by it gets better and better.

J

Jetsfanatic

Out of the new sites that started this one looks the most like JI.. Like Gunnails I post on several sites so whats another another one more or less..LOL Ragu's site will be crazy but it's also nice to have a sane site to visit and talk football.. Best of luck to you..

Yes it does. I feel comfortable here, hope you post often. I hear they will send you a Curtis Martin bobble head if you post enough! LOL

Kentucky Jet

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Elias thank you for this site. I will post mostly here and on occasion Scout and Gang Green. I love this format and compliment you for having it!

HYATT™

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
So is this the new JI?
It would be preferable, IMHO, to say that this is a new REASONABLE PERSONS Jets football discussion forum - not JI and not scout.
The "new JI" smacks of old wounds and the "taking over" that occurred on scout.
(Karma got her last laugh on THAT bunch. barely 70 visitors on a good day now. Nyuk,nyuk, nyuk.)

S

sg3

Scout is pretty much DOA

Jet Nation good until Yastremski and Grogan joined TX there and the mods let them turn the place into a stench ridden poor imitation of patsfans.com

Thank.the lord for Elias, Renegade and Machina Verde and Long Live Jets Fanatics or whatever it ends up named

chesapeakejet

Priority Free Agent
Jet Fanatics

It seems like this site combined with Rags' site is the old JI. Rag's site is a lot of fun, with little censorship and surprisingly enough there hasn't been any knockdown dragouts like the old JI would have. Thanks to Elias' email reminder, I popped over here to find several of the old guard. It's good knowing y'all are still around and posting. All the best!

CJ

Copernicus

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics

Been here for awhile and this site is excellent. Many of the same posters from JI