Seattle's 1st Round Pick is Now 6th Overall

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Who’s willing to move up for that Edge or CB ?
the top 2 are slated to go in the top 3
Detroit, Houston are definitely going EDGE
Detroit sold for now on Goff
Houston has Davis Mills that is playing arguably good football
Jacksonville is locked in on an OL not sure who though yet when I find out will post it

Being that we are No. 4 someone who wants Carrol badly will make the jump...
Steelers probably the only team that won't break the bank to move up...

Vikings have relations from last draft with Joe Douglas last year AVT trade...
I believe personally the other two are

Miami Dolphins for Evan Neal
New Orleans Saints for Matt Corral
Minnesota Vikings for Kenny Pickett

that is what I hear from my scouting circles

I would fleece the Dolphins, just me...
I think right now Matt Corral goes first...
Maybe with our second first pick, a team really interested in Pickett could vault up...

Not saying it will happen, just from what I hear before the Combine that is how the interest is flowing right now...

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
We all have our own visions and our own opinions of thoughts; so I'd love to see which 4 players JFU faithful are dreaming about pre-draft.

1st round (A.) Evan Neal. OT.
1st round (B.) Tyler Linderbaum. Center.

2nd round (A.) Jalen Wydermyer. TE.

2nd round (B.) John Metchie III (WR).

(I'd absolutely freaking love George Pickens WR out of Georgia 2nd round too, but his injury scares me a little).

QB: Zach Wilson.

LT: Mekhi Becton.
LG: Alijah Vera-Tucker.
C; Tyler Linderbaum.
RG: Laurent Duvernay-Tardif.
RT: Evan Neal.

(With George Fant as our 6th OL and spot starter in case of injury/covid)

WR 1: Elijah Moore.
WR 2: Corey Davis.
Slot: John Metchie III.

WR 4: Braxton Berrios.
WR 5: Denzel Mims.

TE 1: Jalen Wydermyer.

RB 1: Michael Carter.

I'm willing to wait as a Defensive crazed fan until 2023 for Joe Douglas to truly splash on DEFENSE but I can't lie; that Offense above would have our fan base excited heading into every game (surrounding the QB position).
You do know the Metchie tore his ACL. against Georgia right ? Boy am I glad you’re not our GM .

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
the top 2 are slated to go in the top 3
Detroit, Houston are definitely going EDGE
Detroit sold for now on Goff
Houston has Davis Mills that is playing arguably good football
Jacksonville is locked in on an OL not sure who though yet when I find out will post it

Being that we are No. 4 someone who wants Carrol badly will make the jump...
Steelers probably the only team that won't break the bank to move up...

Vikings have relations from last draft with Joe Douglas last year AVT trade...
I believe personally the other two are

Miami Dolphins for Evan Neal
New Orleans Saints for Matt Corral
Minnesota Vikings for Kenny Pickett

that is what I hear from my scouting circles

I would fleece the Dolphins, just me...
I think right now Matt Corral goes first...
Maybe with our second first pick, a team really interested in Pickett could vault up...

Not saying it will happen, just from what I hear before the Combine that is how the interest is flowing right now...
Awesome report man . I love scouting and this news gets me floating.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
No. I wasn't aware and thank you for the reminder. I'll now move him off my big board.

Do you think George Pickens is worth a 2nd round gamble?

Because when healthy that kid is a true #1 outside WR and a freak of nature.
wait to see him in the Orange Bowl, if he continues

stock right now 49 - 53rd overall but with an outstanding performance and a solid combine he could go end of first

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
No. I wasn't aware and thank you for the reminder. I'll now move him off my big board.

Do you think George Pickens is worth a 2nd round gamble?

Because when healthy that kid is a true #1 outside WR and a freak of nature.
There’s something you should know . I try not to scout Georgia players because I’m kinda bias towards them . Georgia always have the best players but can never win the championship. Oh and I’m an Auburn Tigers fan who’s partial to the Spartans

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jameson Williams is a late 1st early 2nd right now but plenty of time for him to elevate his stock...
Treylon Burks have him a top of Jahan Dotson in the top teens no later than 18...
Have Drake London teetering right with Dotson in the same range length...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
even though both OSU receivers are getting national recognition there is just something about Buckeye receivers they are boom or bust type players... Chris Olave reminds me of a one former Jet Devin Smith... Garrett Wilson a little more versatile but still something not complete...

as of right now Justyn Ross is ahead of George Pickens and David Bell...

one rising star is Cincinnati's Alec Pierce who reminds me of Robbie Anderson...
Check out all these players believe most are completed scouting reports...

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jahan Dotson will go between 18 - 24th in the first round
Scouting Report is here >>> Jahan Dotson with highlight video attached

I'm an FSU fan and man oh man did our kids Hamsah Nasirildeen and Jamien Sherwood have disappointing Rookie seasons. Saleh trying to convert natural Safety's into OLBs may have been a big mistake.

I think those 2 kids are going to be just fine once they figure out what they’re doing.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jamien Sherwood was starting to come along then got injured...
Hamsah Nasirildeen was injured, then when he came back he came into a rotation that was bad and he couldn't learn he was trying to help but compounded the bad with mistakes...

this year evaluation period... next year after a full off season in some way they will be better...

maxmet

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Jets need a bidding war among teams that COULD want to move up for a QB.

Carolina
Atlanta
Washington
Denver
New Orleans

if just a couple of them really want Pickett or Corral or one of the others

Then those teams start eyeing each other and bidding against each other and bid up the price to move up. Great comments above about who some of these teams may like as of now....

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets need a bidding war among teams that COULD want to move up for a QB.

Carolina
Atlanta
Washington
Denver
New Orleans

if just a couple of them really want Pickett or Corral or one of the others

Then those teams start eyeing each other and bidding against each other and bid up the price to move up. Great comments above about who some of these teams may like as of now....

Just don't feel Carolina will attempt to move up since they gave us two picks for Dam... Expect them to search for that Davis Mills type QB on day 2... From my buddy that does OL film break down he talked to some scouts and they are seriously enamored with two prospects who are slated as late round 2 early round 3 options
Kedon Slovis, USC & Grayson McCall Coastal Carolina

Washington is already sitting inside the top ten and may be willing to sit back and let a player like Sam Howell fall in their laps with Kenny Pickett and Matt Corral to be the first two taken off the board. WFT scouts have been to 4 UNC games this year, it is rare for a team's scouts to go to more than two games per prospect games unless they were looking at several prospects. But from my understanding from a friend at UNC that they were focused on Howell...

Denver is a definite possibility as they are said to be enamored by Kenny Pickett from Pittsburgh...
New Orleans won't break the bank to draft someone, they are hoping they can develop Ian Book... They have Tim Tebow & probably bring back Jameis Winston...
Atlanta again another team that won't make that move just because Arthur Smith believes he has a system that most quarterbacks fit into...

So our only teams that are likely have an issue like Big Ben publicly stating this is likely his final season in Pittsburgh...
Another team is the rumor that Vikings might cut Kirk Cousins to avoid his contract becoming fully guaranteed by March 20th ($35 M)...
Like Vikings the Titans also have been noted that they could either deal or cut Tannehill before the deadline of the 5th day of the new year...

But it is not only about the QB, there are teams that need specific prospects that are featured at said positions and have connections to current players...

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
round 2-3 sounds like Joe D.....I'll trust the bigger brains here about OL....not my specialty....plus we have some former slobberknockers here as well.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
tough to do in that market with the pressure to fix problems in a NY minute....look at this board and the level of patience of some. All we have ever seen is quick fixes with mixed results.......and people seem to want more of it rather than absorb the pain of losing double digit games this year. Next year has no promise of postseason - just to get better with certain expectations on 2023 to be postseason bound.
I like your thinking wait for Billy Boy & Miami & the bills to get old at the same time they all retire & we hit our peak.five years maybe

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Ian Book has a looooong way to go.......I don't like his instincts. I can see Saints go after Russell and hope Book develops, but no way he is Plan A.