Sony Cancels "The Interview"

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
First off, I can't believe Sony went through with this movie. For them to approve a film that has "CIA" kill a current leader of a another nation is just foolish.

Second, I can't believe they caved into the demands of the terrorists though. Overall, I think it was the right decision though. Many people's lives at stake. Not only the moviegoers but the theater staff as well as local law enforcement.

Sony's management is surely awful. That company won't exist soon.

U

ucrenegade

i'll have to chk out what the movie was about and what the big deal was i missed it.

Savage69

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
First off, I can't believe Sony went through with this movie. For them to approve a film that has "CIA" kill a current leader of a another nation is just foolish.

Second, I can't believe they caved into the demands of the terrorists though. Overall, I think it was the right decision though. Many people's lives at stake. Not only the moviegoers but the theater staff as well as local law enforcement.

Sony's management is surely awful. That company won't exist soon.

Did you ever see Team America World Police by the South Park guys?? That was a comedy about Killing North Korea's leader at the time Kim Jong-il.. There was a movie when Bush was president about him being assassinated that won a award..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-405644/George-Bush-assassination-film-wins-award.html So tough titty North Korea can't take a joke. The only thing I remember about the Bush movie was Liberals wishing it was real..LOL

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Did you ever see Team America World Police by the South Park guys?? That was a comedy about Killing North Korea's leader at the time Kim Jong-il.. There was a movie when Bush was president about him being assassinated that won a award..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-405644/George-Bush-assassination-film-wins-award.html So tough titty North Korea can't take a joke. The only thing I remember about the Bush movie was Liberals wishing it was real..LOL

Just because it was done in the past does not mean it is right. It's just very bad taste. I know it's a comedy but they could have avoided this by having a fictional character rather than the real dictator of North Korea. Anyways, this whole thing is getting very interesting.

Obama came out in a press conference and got involved in this whole scandal saying that Sony should have spoken to him prior to deciding to take down this movie. North Korea is denying having any involvement and is now threatening the United States with consequences if we keep on accusing them. North Korea has asked the US to let them in the investigations to find the correct perp.

Anyways, the conspiracy theorist in me kind of believes North Korea. Maybe the US is using this opportunity to somehow gain popular demand to go into North Korea? The masses are dumb so this was any easy way for them to get public opinion on their side by saying that North Korea is taking away our freedoms. Imagine a war starting off of a movie? I know we've had tensions with these people for years but if this ignites the fire, it'll be crazy.

Now Sony is considering releasing the movie.....

Savage69

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Just because it was done in the past does not mean it is right. It's just very bad taste. I know it's a comedy but they could have avoided this by having a fictional character rather than the real dictator of North Korea. Anyways, this whole thing is getting very interesting.

Obama came out in a press conference and got involved in this whole scandal saying that Sony should have spoken to him prior to deciding to take down this movie. North Korea is denying having any involvement and is now threatening the United States with consequences if we keep on accusing them. North Korea has asked the US to let them in the investigations to find the correct perp.

Anyways, the conspiracy theorist in me kind of believes North Korea. Maybe the US is using this opportunity to somehow gain popular demand to go into North Korea? The masses are dumb so this was any easy way for them to get public opinion on their side by saying that North Korea is taking away our freedoms. Imagine a war starting off of a movie? I know we've had tensions with these people for years but if this ignites the fire, it'll be crazy.

Now Sony is considering releasing the movie.....

Fine than maybe Obama should put the Sony people in jail like he did the guy that made the Anti Mohamad movie..

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I ended up watching this movie last night with the family. We streamed it off YouTube.

Thoughts:

Movie was dumb as hell but had some funny parts. The best thing Sony did was not release this in the theatre. It's definitely not worth going out to watch it but worth a watch in the comfort of your own home.

This is your typical Seth Rogen comedy so if you aren't a fan of his work, you won't like this either. It's a dumb comedy that shouldn't be taken too seriously. It does make the North Korean leader look bad though.

Johnny Unite Us

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
What are the odds that Sony wasn't hacked at all and the whole thing is a publicity stunt to create interest in an otherwise lackluster movie?

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
What are the odds that Sony wasn't hacked at all and the whole thing is a publicity stunt to create interest in an otherwise lackluster movie?

That would be quite amazing drama. Kind of hoping it happens to see the fallout.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

A storyline straight out of the WWE.

F

flgreen

I ended up watching this movie last night with the family. We streamed it off YouTube.

Thoughts:

Movie was dumb as hell but had some funny parts. The best thing Sony did was not release this in the theatre. It's definitely not worth going out to watch it but worth a watch in the comfort of your own home.

This is your typical Seth Rogen comedy so if you aren't a fan of his work, you won't like this either. It's a dumb comedy that shouldn't be taken too seriously. It does make the North Korean leader look bad though.

Nothing could make him look worst then he is