SUPERBOWL

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
JD is going all out for a Superbowl this year. He is putting his job on the line. If the Offensive line falters. He's a goner, If Rodgers goes down. He's a goner. JD is not planning for the future, It's now or never. IMHO I feel he made a couple of foolish mistakes, but I waited too long for a Superbowl. I hope it doesn't come down and bite him in the ass.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Didn't one fired coach once say, "No big deal, I was between jobs anyway".

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
His job was already on the line .
Poor drafting, terrible FA signings. Trading for an older QB and not building any semblance of an O line to protect him. Poor contract management left little cap space,$35 million plus in dead cap.
He boxed himself in and now he is making desperate moves to get himself out.
I can't remember any lame duck GM under Woody. Most were extended regardless of performance , or fired with years remaining.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
To be honest, it's the same as last year. Superbowl is a pipe dream, but if everything comes together, we can win 10-12 games and make the playoffs. Anything can happen if we make the playoffs.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
We’l see in the draft if he’s still building for the future. Right now, he stockpiled best available o line guys without breaking the bank, which is what he had to do either way

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
If Woody forced Rodgers on him then we can’t really blame him for anything that he does