TE position doesn’t make sense to me!

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Yeboah should be resigned immediately and he should be our #2 TE. Only out of difference to Kroft. They both should be on the field an equal amount of time. Yeboah has the talent to be that so why is he on the practice squad? I really hope no one signs him from us. This may turn out to be a major mistake by Joe D if he lets him get away.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yeboah should be resigned immediately and he should be our #2 TE. Only out of difference to Kroft. They both should be on the field an equal amount of time. Yeboah has the talent to be that so why is he on the practice squad? I really hope no one signs him from us. This may turn out to be a major mistake by Joe D if he lets him get away.
this is the breakdown...

Ryan Griffin had guarantees this year even though they released him then re-signed him his guarantees are still in place...
Daniel Brown is wanted by Brant Boyer because he is a part of the special teams groups...
Trevon Wesco is our fullback...

Tyler Kroft was signed to be the catcher...

Expect this Yeboah from what I heard will be protected and by week four or five either Brown or Griffin will succumb to an injury placed on IR and Yeboah will be signed to the active roster... Yeboah can catch, BUT he is an average blocker... With Kroft on the roster, they needed someone who can catch n block and that is supposedly Griffin...

Kroft has had injuries as well over his NFL career and in college as well... Yeboah won't leave knowing he is the next man up if one of the 4 goes down...

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
TE position doesn’t make sense to me!

And it hasn’t made sense to the NY Jets since Mickey Shuler left us after the 89 season

almost as bad as our QB non- history

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
this is the breakdown...

Ryan Griffin had guarantees this year even though they released him then re-signed him his guarantees are still in place...
Daniel Brown is wanted by Brant Boyer because he is a part of the special teams groups...
Trevon Wesco is our fullback...

Tyler Kroft was signed to be the catcher...

Expect this Yeboah from what I heard will be protected and by week four or five either Brown or Griffin will succumb to an injury placed on IR and Yeboah will be signed to the active roster... Yeboah can catch, BUT he is an average blocker... With Kroft on the roster, they needed someone who can catch n block and that is supposedly Griffin...

Kroft has had injuries as well over his NFL career and in college as well... Yeboah won't leave knowing he is the next man up if one of the 4 goes down...
I hope your right because we can’t let go of a hidden gem like Yeboah. He potentially has superstar written all over him!