gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Scouting Report

Needs Improvement:

Can be guilty of holding onto his first read for too long and end up tardy to get to his second read. There are reps where it feels like his intentions with the football are predetermined and he doesn’t come off that idea quick enough. Some deeper passes tend to be under-thrown and to the wrong leverage, particularly along the sideline. Has moments when slotting throws in quick game that he appears to be aiming his throws instead of naturally getting the football to the right spots.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
THE ANSWER:

W2k0HAA.png

NOT SAM DARNOLD

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
ok. those were his cons. his pros were 10 times as many and do not resemble Darnold very much at all. sorry Sam

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
ok. those were his cons. his pros were 10 times as many and do not resemble Darnold very much at all. sorry Sam
the point is every QB isn't perfect and the cons for Lawrence resembles Darnold...
just making a point, Lawrence may be the next best bet but he is far from certain that he won't turn into the next Darnold and fans calling for the next sure thing that the media presents three years later...

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
the point is every QB isn't perfect and the cons for Lawrence resembles Darnold...
just making a point, Lawrence may be the next best bet but he is far from certain that he won't turn into the next Darnold and fans calling for the next sure thing that the media presents three years later...
no qb is perfect? are you forgetting anyone? how about the guy who wants to patton the nick name tom terrific. he sure thinks he's perfect

I know what you're saying though

but I'm pretty sure Darnold isn't the next Peyton. maybe Trevor is? or maybe he's not. but we'd sure look foolish if he is and we passed on him. and yeah, I know, we always look foolish

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This is why a win might not be the disaster some project it as. If we get the #1 pick we MUST take TL, for better or worse. If we pick at #2 we have the choice of whether Fields is the prototype modern NFL QB or whether we bolster Sam with a stud elsewhere on offense.