THE Iowan Jets Fan

Iowan Jets Fan

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Hello everyone! My name is Reid and I've been a Jets fan since I can remember. The first question everyone asks me when they find out I'm a Jets fan living in Iowa is: How? Well, first of all there are no professional sports teams in Iowa, so there's a mishmash. Primarily Vikings, Packers, Bears, and Chiefs fans (with a few too many Cowboys fans mixed in, if you ask me). Anyway, I was about 5 or 6, liked the color green, and I thought the name was cool. Top Gun came out around that time and reinforced that. After that, I did not waiver. Make a decision, live with it!

I only recently became more active online about a year ago, but I've been to the last two games the Jets played at Soldier Field and I will be at their first game at US Bank Stadium this year.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Welcome to our collection of hugely interesting fans who run the gamut of personalities that will entertain, inform, and at times frustrate you. But it's all good they are a great bunch over all with the exception of just one.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Welcome to our collection of hugely interesting fans who run the gamut of personalities that will entertain, inform, and at times frustrate you. But it's all good they are a great bunch over all with the exception of just one.
I wonder what part of that gamut I'm in or am I the just one?

Iowan Jets Fan

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
I will probably do all three of those things at some point in time. It seems like a pretty accurate description of my personality.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Welcome, and better than being a Bills fan. Freezing or jumping on tables.Bills Fan.jpg

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
We have to be nice to him. He's from Iowa. He could cut off our supply of bacon.
Later

I have a cousin who just moved back here from Des Moines, hope I spelled that right. He tells me that pigs outnumber the people something like 3 or 4 to one. So between the corn and bacon they could really make life unhappy for us if they cut us off. ;)

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I will probably do all three of those things at some point in time. It seems like a pretty accurate description of my personality.
Then you will fit right in. Welcome aboard.

if you are looking for something Jet related and you can’t find it here, just come back the next day and our overworked underpaid leader will probably have it posted by then

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Welcome. You found the best Jets board that there is (of course that is like being the tallest pygmy). I look forward to your views.

Anywhere near Kellogg?