The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
artworks-000550055883-q4zkcz-t500x500.jpg

Thank you!!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I'm not entirely certain that joke is the right term to be using, but then, there aren't a lot of better choices. I agree with butterscotch though in the respect that it lessons the pain to joke about the situation.
Do people think I am always this funny:burp::cooljig::homer:🚋

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Blow my brains out.
Yea
The Jets are either wasting time or
Have absolutely no idea what to do
Haven't gotten right in like forever
And this makes me think JD is just another cog in this fucked up , ongoing , disaster of an organization

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Jets set to interview Ryan Leaf for vacant HC position. Its believed his staff will consist of Jamarcus Russell as OC. Brian Bosworth as DC,
Tony Manderich as O line coach , Vernon (the Ghost) Gholston as D line coach. Adam Gase is said to be Leafs first choice for QB coach, but given the high demand for his services ,Tim Tebow would be Leafs second choice should Gase prove unavailable.
A direct quote from Jets CEO Christopher World Johnson regarding the interview;
" I know what you're all thinking, but trust me when I say, You can never have enough geniuses on your coaching staff "

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets set to interview Ryan Leaf for vacant HC position. Its believed his staff will consist of Jamarcus Russell as OC. Brian Bosworth as DC,
Tony Manderich as O line coach , Vernon (the Ghost) Gholston as D line coach. Adam Gase is said to be Leafs first choice for QB coach, but given the high demand for his services ,Tim Tebow would be Leafs second choice should Gase prove unavailable.
A direct quote from Jets CEO Christopher World Johnson regarding the interview;
" I know what you're all thinking, but trust me when I say, You can never have enough geniuses on your coaching staff "
go away