The Open Championship (British Open)

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I know it is still over a week away, but it sounds like Rory McIlroy could miss it due to injury suffered over the weekend:

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/GOLFonCBS/status/618045343482126336[/TWEET]

S

sg3

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JasonSobelESPN/status/618807949981581312[/TWEET]
Good news for Tiger. This means there will only be 132 entrants in the Open Championship better than he is. Down from 133[emoji1] [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji4]

Golden Rott

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Good news for Tiger. This means there will only be 132 entrants in the Open Championship better than he is. Down from 133[emoji1] [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji4]

But he is coming off of a record setting performance at the Greenbriar this past weekend. Had to be the most media coverage ever of a mediocre 32nd place finish at a 2nd tier tournament with a watered down field.

S

sg3

But he is coming off of a record setting performance at the Greenbriar this past weekend. Had to be the most media coverage ever of a mediocre 32nd place finish at a 2nd tier tournament with a watered down field.
Best 227th ranked golfer in the history of the world, though. While his golf game stinks, he is still good at bimbo chasing. First the wife booted him out with a five iron to the rear window, now the skiing bimbo gave him the boot when she found him banging Jason Dufner's bimbo, now former wife.

But Jim Nantz and Johnny Miller remain adoringingly in love with him and we get to watch every one of his 162 shots at St . Andrews next Thursday and Friday until he flies home Friday evening

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Things have been bad for Tiger and he is near the end. Something I have seen over the years from players that were at the high level Tiger once was is they have a few surprise performances left in them. I am not saying it happens this open but I expect to see him shine again before he hangs up his spikes.