Ticking down to November 2nd Trade Deadline

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jamison Crowder not paying attention to trade rumors that are circling but not so much in social media... Teams have been calling but the offers are not I guess exciting for Joe Douglas to pull the trigger...

Heard that a couple teams reached out about CJ Mosley...

And today found out that two teams have called about Marcus Maye... And yes @cheaterhater the Bucs are the one of the teams guess T.B. the coach wants his draft pick back...

No calls to this point about Denzel Mims, but two teams have called about Braxton Berrios...

Jets should be buying and someone like Austin Blythe from K.C. would be an optimal upgrade at RG who can be the backup to McGovern at center because the coaching staff might like the mullet of Dan Feeney but they cringe if they have to put him in at center if McGovern went down...

Jets should also attempt to make a deal to acquire Charlie Woerner from San Fran an upgrade over everyone on our Tight End position, knows the system...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
have to wonder if the Jets will shop La'Mical Perine since he hasn't seen the field yet and doesn't fit the vision of LaFleur...

not enough carries to go around that is why they chopped Josh Adams to free agency...

between Michael Carter getting the bulk of the carries and trying to feed Tevin Coleman while giving some shit carries to Ty Johnson there is no need to carry a fourth they also have a RB they prefer on the practice squad in Walter...

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
with what we've seen so far this season, I would say "everyone who current CS didn't bring in" are on the trade bubble!

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
with what we've seen so far this season, I would say "everyone who current CS didn't bring in" are on the trade bubble!
that is why they cut Bless Austin
they traded Chris Herndon
now who is next?

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
My guess is this is the last you will see of Crowder, Maye and Mosely . I wouldn’t be shocked if Foley is moved also. Maybe a 5th, 3rd, 2nd and 4th respectively Let the tank begin…..

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Need to move Crowder now...
Need to get Maye out of New York...
Mosley won't be moved...
Foley won't be moved...
Sheldon Rankins is another name to put to the trade talk...
Ty Johnson has been mentioned as a possible trade chip...
La'Mical Perine should be sent packing...
Braxton Berrios has been requested...