Two things we learned this weekend:

biggerdan

Prospect
Jet Fanatics
1. "McCown would be much better with a better team around him. He has never been lucky enough to be on a good team."

Well, the Eagles are a pretty good team, and fate gave him a shot to prove something. Result? Nice guy, not a good qb, something we already knew, but a lot of other people got to see for real.

2. "Brady would be great with any team around him, and it doesn't matter who the opponent is."

Well, the Dolphins put them in a bad spot, cost them a bye, and set them up for Sat night. With Brady, and a not quite as good team, they got not-quite-as-good results.

Bonus lesson:

When Brady and Bellichik get a taste of their own medicine, they don't handle it too well.

That clock-management episode was epic, and it still makes me smile days later...

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I have been saying for years that brady is a product of his environment and that on an average team, he is also average. This year , he had a line that let him take some hits(no more than other quarterbacks and not nearly as hard) and he had receivers that didn't make spectacular catches every single time and did not run for 30 yards after the catch and where will brady be next week? home sulking

the clock management thing was one of the greatest things that I have seen in sports. and Vrable did it while he was up by only 1 point which meant that Vrable had no doubt that he would stop Brady from scoring. That's even funnier