Update: Jets picks for 2021 draft

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I think you hit the first two just as they appear on JD's draft board........................
I think they have the first three picks figured out, and the third pick might end up being another 1st round just a hunch...
Certain players' stock have risen over the last month while ones that were locks have now slid because of those risers...

So we will see...

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Just imagine getting Vera Tucker, Ojulari & our new QB in the first that would give us a slam dunk rating for the new regime, well I think so...

Riggins_44

Day 1 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
that would be incredible!

Have you've seen video of Vera Tucker? He looks awful in pass and run. No push at all in the run game and slow to react to pass rushers. He's is definitely not a right or left tackle. Right now the only position he could play is guard and that if the other two are out.

Riggins_44

Day 1 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
I just completed one

Overall grade of A minus on PFF Draft Simulator

2. Zach Wilson QB
23. Teven Jenkins T
34. Asante Samuels CB
66. Kendrick Green G
86. Kenneth Gainwell RB
107. Brady Christensen T
146. Tommy Tremble TE
154. Patrick Jones EDGE
186. Dax Milne WR
226. Rhamondre Stevenson RB

I can't wait till draft day for real.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
just for you @Retired AFA

EdGM1xB.png

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
rumor is the jets have a trade proposal with the Minnesota Vikings for the 14th pick

Jets trade the 23rd & 66th & 107th to Minnesota for the 14th pick & 143rd pick

Jets will then draft CB Jaycee Horn from South Carolina or OG Alijah Vera-Tucker from USC

Again just a rumor but that would be a deal to consider...

Another trade was the with the Baltimore Ravens for the 27th pick from our 34th pick not sure the prospect or the actual deal but if I found out will put it here...

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I know CBs are important, but if the other QB is flat on his back before he has a chance to throw, you don't need a top CB. I'd go for an edge rusher if they go defense.
If they move up, I'd do it for an OL.
But that's just me.
Later

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
day 2 tackle Jackson Carman better suited as right tackle or guard is on Jets short list does have characteristic issues but talent worth the gamble!

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I am intrigued with the idea of using one of our 3rd round picks to move up from 23 to acquire a potential starter and using a fourth and whatever else we need to make it work to move up from 34 back into the bottom of round 1 if someone is there that this regime is high on

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
two prospects that might have the Jets move from 23 Horn and now hearing Rashawn Slater if they fall to 14

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
two prospects that might have the Jets move from 23 Horn and now hearing Rashawn Slater if they fall to 14
both worth the price of admission . I think i would rather move up that high for Slater especially since i could probably move up again for Newsome if need be . Staying at 34 and taking moehrig while combining that with Adebo later down the draft isn't a bad option either