Update - Rudy Gobert infected Donovan Mitchell: NBA suspends its season

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
As the NBA was considering playing the balance of its season without fans, the NBA has unexpectedly — and swiftly — taken things a step farther.

After Rudy Gobert of the Utah Jazz tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday night, the NBA suspended its season.

It’s unclear when the season will continue, but it will not continue for the foreseeable future. And that will surely prompt other sports leagues to consider taking similar action, whether it’s Major League Baseball, the NHL, Major League Soccer, or the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournaments.

The NFL, meanwhile, has not canceled its annual meetings or altered the plans for its draft, which will be held in 43 days in Las Vegas.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
ES4AAMiWoAMy0XZ

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
now this prick infected his teammate Donovan Mitchell has tested positive...

they said he was touching players and their belongings in the locker room now what?

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
now this prick infected his teammate Donovan Mitchell has tested positive...

they said he was touching players and their belongings in the locker room now what?
There are always morons like this dope. It's like they think following medical advice is an affront to their manhood or individual freedom. Mitchell getting COVID-19 after pulling that idiotic stunt is poetic justice. If I were one of the teammates he infected by touching my stuff? I'd knock that bitch out. Man, that pisses me off. So dumb and unnecessary to put others through a potentially deadly medical problem.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
As the NBA was considering playing the balance of its season without fans, the NBA has unexpectedly — and swiftly — taken things a step farther.

After Rudy Gobert of the Utah Jazz tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday night, the NBA suspended its season.

It’s unclear when the season will continue, but it will not continue for the foreseeable future. And that will surely prompt other sports leagues to consider taking similar action, whether it’s Major League Baseball, the NHL, Major League Soccer, or the NCAA men’s and women’s basketball tournaments.

The NFL, meanwhile, has not canceled its annual meetings or altered the plans for its draft, which will be held in 43 days in Las Vegas.

Last I heard the NFL cancelled their meeting and will find another way to discuss and vote on rule changes. I also read the the draft will take place as scheduled but might exclude the public. I remember something coming up in the 90s, I think 93, where the draft was held behind closed doors and presented to the public via video. That could happen again in which case it will go on right on schedule.