Watching Wonderboy tonight…..

Greentilldeath

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I know its one game…. and Jacksonville has schemed well and has better personnel , but there is no doubt Lawrence is a better QB than Wilson is. Bigger, faster, more decisive, better ball placement, more athletic. Of course, better line play and receivers that can actually catch help a lot. This isn’t a thread to cap on Wilson….. He has talent and is our guy. Maybe its a call out to our dumbass OC on how to scheme

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Lawrence did look very good tonight and he no doubt appears to be a better QB, TONIGHT and probably overall really! Question has never been was Wilson better than Lawrence. I don't think anyone thought or would have said that. The question was, is Wilson better than Fields? Well it was for the Jets anyway? Only time will tell on that. Give Wilson time and the support he needs and I believe he will come around this year very strong.

Last edited:

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Lawrence should look good being drafted by better team than Jets by sand bagging last season to change and rebuild franchise. Something Jets didnt want was a for sure great at QB. But next best is high risk as Jets QB Zach who I really think is much as a risk as Josh Allen that Jets also didnt want.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I know its one game…. and Jacksonville has schemed well and has better personnel , but there is no doubt Lawrence is a better QB than Wilson is. Bigger, faster, more decisive, better ball placement, more athletic.

Wow lucky we did not draft him.....may start to win a few games then