Wayne Chrebet - Inducted to Ring of Honor On Monday

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He certainly deserves it. This man had heart and played much bigger than his height. He fought for those extra inches. I remember growing up watching him. He was the only thing consistent amongst a string of awful jets teams.

Mr. Third Down. He had 560 career receptions of which 379 of them were third down conversions! Holy crap. Clutch. Too small and too slow, my ass.

chrebe.jpg

J

Jetsfanatic

I'm going Monday night ( I must have my head examined). His presentation at halftime for the Ring of Honor makes it worth while. He was/is a great Jet!

F

flgreen

I'm going Monday night ( I must have my head examined). His presentation at halftime for the Ring of Honor makes it worth while. He was/is a great Jet!

Yes he was/is. It's a shame he is being inducted at such a dire time. Place will be loaded with Fish fans

jetfrantik

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics

Wow! You'll be there. Lucky Dog to see Wayne inducted into the Ring of Honor! Great, Great New York Jet. Have fun!

Kentucky Jet

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
In my opinion any time is a great time to honor WAYNE CHREBET. He was admired by fans of the NFL as well as Jets fans. He was a guy we could all look up to for his determination and fierce desire to excel!

J

Jetsfanatic

Wow! You'll be there. Lucky Dog to see Wayne inducted into the Ring of Honor! Great, Great New York Jet. Have fun!

I have season tickets. I have a feeling that a lot of fans gave up there tickets (who can blame them) and there will be tons of empty seats and Phin fans. If it were a Sunday afternoon, I think more Jets fans would attend.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I have season tickets. I have a feeling that a lot of fans gave up there tickets (who can blame them) and there will be tons of empty seats and Phin fans. If it were a Sunday afternoon, I think more Jets fans would attend.

I have season tix too but I put certain games on stub hub earlier this year. I can't do MNF. I'm in section 144.

J

Jetsfanatic

I have season tix too but I put certain games on stub hub earlier this year. I can't do MNF. I'm in section 144.

I kind of regret not putting these tickets up also. I prepaid a bus from a local establishment so I'm locked into going. I really wish it were a Sunday 1pm game.

Xmarco

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I think this might be a bad timing thing...did the NFL not flex this game because of the Wayne Chrebet ceremony?

Xmarco

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
^ ok I thought all games were open....the Jets need to give out flashlights for the ceremony