Wayward Pines

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So when sheriff Pope sabotages Teresa's car , this is in 2014 before anyone goes into " suspended animation "?

Don't tell the parents because they can't handle it?

Why not just come clean to everyone?

Don't know if I buy the entire Mrs. Fisher orientation?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
You're 100% sold its in the future? I'm not.

No not really
That's why I said I'm not buying Mrs Fishers orientation
Although The " Hibernation" does take care of the timeline problem
Agent Ethan Burke does tell the Doc " that's not Boise, I know Boise". So is it or not?
If the story is going this way I'm getting a " planet of the apes " vibe
View attachment 883

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Present day scene, episode 2, the mayor is talking to an agent in front of a building that tells him he's changed his mind. The mayor tells him it's too late, Dillion is already at wayward pines. I'm guessing wayward pines is total recall type place.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Present day scene, episode 2, the mayor is talking to an agent in front of a building that tells him he's changed his mind. The mayor tells him it's too late, Dillion is already at wayward pines. I'm guessing wayward pines is total recall type place.

Wasn't the Mayor

It was Dr Pilcher AkA Dr Jenkins who was seen talking to Adam Hessler, Ethan's boss during the first episode. Adam told Pilcher to call it off but it was too late.
Ethan could have just been taken to be put into " hibernation "

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Wasn't the Mayor

It was Dr Pilcher AkA Dr Jenkins who was seen talking to Adam Hessler, Ethan's boss during the first episode. Adam told Pilcher to call it off but it was too late.
Ethan could have just been taken to be put into " hibernation "

fair, but I still think he could have changed his mind if he wasnt someplace else...and why does he look the same age in the past and present?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Wow, that poor bastard sweeping up those leaves in front of WPA has got a long day in front of him, especially with the wind blowing
Hahah

Isn't it weird that 4028 is exactly 2 times 2014.?

The Abbies = the Walkers on The Walking Dead. But I'm in. It's creepy !

Why do deer live outside of the garage door, but crickets can't live inside the walls of WP? I'm still stuck on the crickets.

'The Truth' is not really the truth -, or all of it

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Some more interesting twists in this new episode.

Next week I have a full slate of new shows: True Detective 2, Big Brother, and the return of Wayward Pines! Happy times. :)

Also watching Love & Hip Hop and Sisterhood of Hip Hop that is ongoing. BGC (August), Survivor (July), new Walking Dead (July), and Strain 2 all starting this summer is exciting TV.

Also wrapping up old re-runs of Banshee (about 4 episodes left of season 3), Daredevil (about 4 epsidoes left of season 1), and Dexter (2 episodes left in season 3).

We are truly blessed to have so much good TV to watch. Twenty years ago there were far from this many options and worthwhile variety in TV. Love it.

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Next week I have a full slate of new shows: True Detective 2, Big Brother, and the return of Wayward Pines! Happy times. :)

Also watching Love & Hip Hop and Sisterhood of Hip Hop that is ongoing. BGC (August), Survivor (July), new Walking Dead (July), and Strain 2 all starting this summer is exciting TV.

Also wrapping up old re-runs of Banshee (about 4 episodes left of season 3), Daredevil (about 4 epsidoes left of season 1), and Dexter (2 episodes left in season 3).

We are truly blessed to have so much good TV to watch. Twenty years ago there were far from this many options and worthwhile variety in TV. Love it.
You are going to like the Wayward Pines episode. I got a look at it yesterday. A few new things revealed. I won't say I don't want to spoil it.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Ballers is starting on HBO Sunday too. That's the Rock's new show.

im actually going to skip that one. I thought about it...but my girlfriend wasnt too interested so I figured it gave me room to catch up in other areas.

Also, seeing Lost World tomorrow. Will post my thougts in that thread tomorrow night. I look forward to it.
[MENTION=267]NickSINYC[/MENTION] - you saw this week's episode already? I didnt know you worked in Hollywood...bastard...:)

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
im actually going to skip that one. I thought about it...but my girlfriend wasnt too interested so I figured it gave me room to catch up in other areas.

Also, seeing Lost World tomorrow. Will post my thougts in that thread tomorrow night. I look forward to it.
@NickSINYC - you saw this week's episode already? I didnt know you worked in Hollywood...bastard...:)
No I watch a lot of my movies and TV at a fight club type site. Sometimes TV shows show up early like this weeks Wayward Pines. I got to see the 1st 4 episodes of GOT week 1 but then it sucked waiting a month for 5.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
You are going to like the Wayward Pines episode. I got a look at it yesterday. A few new things revealed. I won't say I don't want to spoil it.

Ahhh, not too crazy about last episode

Only major ? Is what's up with lot 33. What's that about

NickSINYC

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Not sure the best thing for the show will be if they regain control of the town. I think better story lines will come if their situation turns into a Walking Dead type situation.

EBoozer32

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Too bad Matt Damon is gone. Looking forward to see who steps up into the Kick-Ass leadership role. Hopefully not the wimpy son!