We Stink

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
At least Jet Fans haven't lost their sense of humor.
Something tells me we're going need it this Season.
 

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
WRONG, that would be the best thing for you and others like you. For true, die hard Jets fans that’s the last thing we want!
Look at how worked up you have been the first 3 weeks. It's not worth it bro! Find something else to bring you joy.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Look at how worked up you have been the first 3 weeks. It's not worth it bro! Find something else to bring you joy.
I’m a Jets fan, DIE HARD! Always have been and will be to the day I die and beyond. It’s just no other way. Trust me, this is about as mellow and tempered as I can be. 10-15 years ago, I was having headaches before and after game day thinking about this team.

Before 15-years ago, it was worse than that. Sore throats, face hurting out of frustration and headaches that lasted a day or two. Miserable at work for a few days also. Pretty much a week long of frustration. I’m actually proud of myself now. Believe it or not!
 

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I’m a Jets fan, DIE HARD! Always have been and will be to the day I die and beyond. It’s just no other way. Trust me, this is about as mellow and tempered as I can be. 10-15 years ago, I was having headaches before and after game day thinking about this team.

Before 15-years ago, it was worse than that. Sore throats, face hurting out of frustration and headaches that lasted a day or two. Miserable at work for a few days also. Pretty much a week long of frustration. I’m actually proud of myself now. Believe it or not!
I've been miserable way too many times. Used to throw my phone and sometimes my computer. Probably still would, but the Jets killed all my hope so I moved on to better things. Thank you Jets for saving me money after making waste so much over the years.
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Bad enough it's over 50 years since a SB victory, but it's been 16 years since playoffs with no end in sight. I know I care less and less with each loss. If they folded I'm not sure I would be upset. At least it would be the most humane thing to do.
He’s playing you
Hope you get it
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I've been miserable way too many times. Used to throw my phone and sometimes my computer. Probably still would, but the Jets killed all my hope so I moved on to better things. Thank you Jets for saving me money after making waste so much over the years.
You do you and I’ll do me!
 
Top