Week 12: REAL TEAMS games thread

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I guess the moderators forgot to start one up, so here it is, after the Thanksgiving games have already started BTW. Lol!

So nice to see real quarterbacks playing football. We could only wish, right!!!

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I guess the moderators forgot to start one up, so here it is, after the Thanksgiving games have already started BTW. Lol!

We suck too

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
The last pick in the draft and this kid Purdy is freakin phenomenal! Jesus Christ, how do some of these teams pull this off! WOW

Last edited:

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
If we had a GM who was more interested in the team than his own Pride. We could have the additional picks in next years Draft to acquire more players who might pan out. Instead JD is looking to acquire a 31 year old, 36 million $$$ a year WR from the Raiders which will cost us our #1 and more. Put us in cap hell. Restricting us from signing our own top players. So he can reunite a WR, to play with a QB, who might play one more year. This is the Braintrust we have to deal with. To make matters worse. Our #1 next year may turn out to be Marvin Harrison who then would be a Raider for 5 years at a reduced salary than the WR dealt to the Jets.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If we had a GM who was more interested in the team than his own Pride. We could have the additional picks in next years Draft to acquire more players who might pan out. Instead JD is looking to acquire a 31 year old, 36 million $$$ a year WR from the Raiders which will cost us our #1 and more. Put us in cap hell. Restricting us from signing our own top players. So he can reunite a WR, to play with a QB, who might play one more year. This is the Braintrust we have to deal with. To make matters worse. Our #1 next year may turn out to be Marvin Harrison who then would be a Raider for 5 years at a reduced salary than the WR dealt to the Jets.
Yes a Davante Adams trade would be worse than an Aaron Rodgers trade.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
OK I'm ready. 8pm kickoff is good for UK fans. Three pints of high gravity beer at the 'Wellington' in Birmingham, then home on the train with a nice alcohol haze and 'Axis: Bold as Love' from the immortal Hendrix on the earphones.

Will it hurt, Doc? Will I need to clench my teeth on something to avoid screaming?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

sorry i dropped the ball like Lazard does each week.

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
What a fucking dumb penalty, just why would head butt somebody with 50 eyes on you, utter cunt.