Week 12: REAL TEAMS games thread

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
I thought that was a fumble too. He caught the ball and made a football move. They seem to call the rules by what suits their agendas
No joke, it looked like Hochuli and his crew were in the bag for the Eagles. A bunch of non-calls including an egregious horse collar on Josh Allen that they called on him for grounding. At the half, Eagles got called for one five yard penalty, while Buffalo got flagged 10 times for 75 yards. Folks are pissed as you can read in the article below.

And that fumble? Refs called a fumble in last night's Ravens-Chargers game which was a fraction of the one they missed/ignored in Philly. That game looked like the NFL wanted a Philly win.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Looking at Justin Fields wearing the Vikings asses out right now! And most or ALOT of you didn’t want the Jets to draft him, SMDH!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Looking at Justin Fields wearing the Vikings asses out right now! And most or ALOT of you didn’t want the Jets to draft him, SMDH!
He has produced 3 points. Thats very Zach like. I didn't want draft any of the QB's. They all suck!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Well that didn't age well. Although I wish he would develop into the player you think he is. It would really help the Jets.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Well that didn't age well. Although I wish he would develop into the player you think he is. It would really help the Jets.
I posted my comment in the first quarter of the game. Fields was 7 of 7 and looking excellent in the game. I didn’t even watch the rest of it. Early morning of being at work. That being said, according to his stats and what I’ve watched of him in the NFL so far, Justin Fields is ten times better than Zach and Darnold. He would be damn near all world on the Jets and our record wouldn’t be 4-7 right now. It would probably be 7-4.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I posted my comment in the first quarter of the game. Fields was 7 of 7 and looking excellent in the game. I didn’t even watch the rest of it. Early morning of being at work. That being said, according to his stats and what I’ve watched of him in the NFL so far, Justin Fields is ten times better than Zach and Darnold. He would be damn near all world on the Jets and our record wouldn’t be 4-7 right now. It would probably be 7-4.
You still don’t get it. If Fields were on the jetsuck, he would suck just like everyone else that ever came here in 50 years

just wait and see what becomes of Rodgers if he ever sees the field

I would love to sign brady. Watching him as a jetsuck would be the greatest

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
You still don’t get it. If Fields were on the jetsuck, he would suck just like everyone else that ever came here in 50 years

just wait and see what becomes of Rodgers if he ever sees the field

I would love to sign brady. Watching him as a jetsuck would be the greatest
Yeah I guess I don’t, I still have a little bit of hope left!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He still has some hope to be a good backup, but he can't read a defense either. He bails and runs, but he is too small to survive. I really like Fields effort, but he had so many passes behind the line of scrimmage. At least he hit those passes last night which is something Zach can't always do. He doesn't trust himself to throw downfield. The poor guy will never overcome the fact that his team didn't draft CJ Stroud. Unlike Zach, I think Fields could make some progress with another team sitting for a year or two. You know where I think he would learn and sit is Dallas, but they traded for another bust of the 2021 class. The Bears won't pass on Caleb this year.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
If I'm not mistaken Fields has the longest time to throw in the NFL (he is extremely slow to read the field and cannot read a defense). I don't think he would have been successful here on the Jets roster. He is athletic and can scramble but he has the same issues that Zach has.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If I'm not mistaken Fields has the longest time to throw in the NFL (he is extremely slow to read the field and cannot read a defense). I don't think he would have been successful here on the Jets roster. He is athletic and can scramble but he has the same issues that Zach has.
Lots of people said Zach Wilson sucks because he didn't play vs top competition. Well, Fields did and he still struggles. It's not either of their faults that both teams suck at scouting.