35-14 Atlanta over the team that just made the jets look like the jets? Did I see that right?
oh boy, did I sleep til Halloween?
oh boy, did I sleep til Halloween?
Da Bears have a running game as well. Our only hope is that yesterday was Keenum's Mike White game.Watching the Bears vs. Eagles and from what I’m seeing so far, the Jets don’t have any chance this week. Case Keenan and this offense is clicking on all cylinders. Plus the Jets are missing quite a few key offensive players. Yup, 1-3 it is!
Hope they fight and at least make it interesting.
Case Keenum looks like a pro bowler tonight
He may bowl a 300 next weekCase Keenum looks like a pro bowler tonight
I had a 300 night once.....three games of a 100I bad 299
Ugh
And 298
Yeah, that was his night. He played out of his mind. Can’t see that happening again. Not saying he won’t play good enough for them to beat us but him playing again like that is very unlikely. He played alot of years but was primarily a back up for a reason.At least it won't be a rebound game for the Bears. As for Keenum, either the entire league have missed a HOFer or he had one of those nights where he was fireproof. On at least one play he threw a duck across his body blind and it dropped to one of his receivers, on other days it is a pick six.