Geno is Geno, but the OL is certainly making its contribution. More talent needed there, I am afraid...
We go with a bag ch goes with a glass with iceOh good
I thought you went early trick or treating
It's the only that will keep me awake.Cade Klubnik time???![]()
I’m going to start watching the other games I betIt's the only that will keep me awake.
Was getting my costume. Isn’t tomorrow Halloween?Oh good
I thought you went early trick or treating
Brady costume with the deflated in all?Was getting my costume. Isn’t tomorrow Halloween?
Didn’t take long for Reich to become a JetA gamewinning lead, bearing in mind that we have no offense.
I hope you did not bet on Az they are folding like a cheap tentI’m going to start watching the other games I bet
See how I’ll lose
Yeah. Getting the fat sucked out of my face tomorrowBrady costume with the deflated ball
Throwing Klubnik into this debacle is a good way to ruin him.It's the only that will keep me awake.
What, during halftime?This is where we march down the field