If I'm Klubnik I've already hidden my own helmet. Jets are completely outgunned.Klubnik era should start today!
If I'm Klubnik I've already hidden my own helmet. Jets are completely outgunned.Klubnik era should start today!
No no no this team never gives updefense looking cooked now, it's all over
Been over since the first quarter when the pattern was set.defense looking cooked now, it's all over
look at the tapeNo no no this team never gives up
So is the seasondefense looking cooked now, it's all over
They'd better. If they lose next week the season is over.Go
look at the tape
Get back to work
Will fix it
It should but it’s not! I’d say after two more losses, maybe! They will definitely lose the next two games. Hopefully we’ll see him then but AG might wait until they are eliminated from the playoffs.Klubnik era should start today!
Can I be the one that decides when they’re eliminated from the playoffs?It should but it’s not! I’d say after two more losses, maybe! They will definitely lose the next two games. Hopefully we’ll see him then but AG might wait until they are eliminated from the playoffs.
Again how many flagsHow many flags f,++--