Why is that not intentional grounding
Lol me tooI feel for all the folks who paid to see Geno today.
Because the officials don't believe that Geno is that accurate.Why is that not intentional grounding
Give us time the jets can do the impossibleBig kick by Sanders. At least as it stands we can't lose to a FG as time expires.
LolBecause the officials don't believe that Geno is that accurate.
I feel for the folks who paid to get soaked to watch this game. But if the score holds up I'll take it.I feel for all the folks who paid to see Geno today.
As long as bigmoe does not get soaked by his bookieI feel for the folks who paid to get soaked to watch this game. But if the score holds up I'll take it.
Good next week will be a trap gameMeanwhile the Panties who we play next week are scoring for fun.