What A Snake's Venom Does To Your Blood

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
[MENTION=291]The Wicker Man[/MENTION]

Were you not shitting bricks? How did you maintain your composure to take that pic!

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Nasty-I came across this fellow on a hike in Bear Mtn State park: View attachment 1047

Wow! Please tell me that it was not poisonous.

Earlier this year, we took a short hike in (nearby) Harriman, one that we have been taking quite often for years. On our way out on 7 Lakes Drive we see some movement as we drive past that trailhead. We slow down and a large black bear pops up and we have a nice look at each other.

So there have been snakes and bears around us all these years? Yikes. Makes one wonder what else.

Of course, if you want to get up close and personnel with scary things go to Katmai Nat'l Park and meet some grizzly bears face to face

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Earlier this year, we took a short hike in (nearby) Harriman, one that we have been taking quite often for years. On our way out on 7 Lakes Drive we see some movement as we drive past that trailhead. We slow down and a large black bear pops up and we have a nice look at each other.

So there have been snakes and bears around us all these years? Yikes. Makes one wonder what else.

Of course, if you want to get up close and personnel with scary things go to Katmai Nat'l Park and meet some grizzly bears face to face

Eeek that sounds terrifying. How did you act so it won't eat you? Just stood still?

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Eeek that sounds terrifying. How did you act so it won't eat you? Just stood still?

The trailhead was right on the road. We were leaving the park and were about 20 yards away in a small roadster with the top down. I was pointed down the road, clutch depressed and ready to hope that our 0-60 time is better than a black bear when he just turned and lumbered off down the trail we take regularly. Only been on it once since :)

Other scary moments included being brushed a grizzly, a rattler rattling a foot away from Mrs Fud and a huge Brown's fan after a road game who wanted to "teach us a lesson"

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The trailhead was right on the road. We were leaving the park and were about 20 yards away in a small roadster with the top down. I was pointed down the road, clutch depressed and ready to hope that our 0-60 time is better than a black bear when he just turned and lumbered off down the trail we take regularly. Only been on it once since :)

Other scary moments included being brushed a grizzly, a rattler rattling a foot away from Mrs Fud and a huge Brown's fan after a road game who wanted to "teach us a lesson"

Lol phew. Close calls. Especially the Browns fan.

The Wicker Man

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

You were minutes from my house! Anyways, yeah poisonous, I believe that's a Copperhead.