What are your thoughts of rookie OC in his first season?

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Comparing to past offensive coordinators to his game plan, and play calling... What are your overall thoughts?

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
unprepared to start but since he got up in the booth the arrow has pointed up with some expected bumps still. Overall like the outlook - especially the innovation.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Think he has done very well given it's his first season, spotty talent at times due to injury and the loss of Knapp.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
the loss of Knapp.
that to me is what we see hurting them weekly - he was to be the passing game coordinator and realistically the voice of reason in the ear of the rookie........OC as well as QB. Man has documented success with Peyton Manning in DEN, Matt Ryan, and some others of note. IMO, the QB program/offense has been setback this season by it.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
everything changed when he went to the booth. i think we have a blue chipper!!

the thing that i like most about him is that he took the lumps with a smile, and being a kid himself, that makes me appreciate his maturity to see the finished product when (as Saleh says) they get this thing flipped.

another show of class and maturity was ingratiating Beck onto his staff. Shotty took it like a Grade A A-hole when Rex had Callahan teach our OLine to zone block for TJ, and when he brought Moore in as a consultant. It takes some stones to admit you don't know what you don't know, or you might need help.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He’s done a commendable job considering what he had to work with. One must also take into consideration that it’s his 1st year at the helm, he’s installing a new offensive scheme and doing it with a bunch of rooks in the starting lineup.