What's Aggravating...

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Ju Ju Smith-Schuster is going to remain a Steeler at $40MM over 5 years. Not a sum we couldn't handle as we signed Corey to $37.5MM, not a far stretch to $40MM. Hope we get production from Corey.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Name recognition is really important when signing players ain’t it . We signed a veteran slot on a 1 year deal in a year where the draft is flush with receivers especially at the slot position..
Solid signing if you ask me but what do I know .

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I never wanted that social media diva. He will never be known as a great WR, but he will be Instagram famous. Plus Crowder is a much better pro.

Last edited:

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I never wanted that social media diva. He will never be known as a great WR, but he will be Instagram famous. Plus Crowder is a much better pro.
I disagree because i believe the kid is already a great receiver. Not special but great . I didn’t really understand what sense it made to pay JuJu more and cut Crowder . This Cole signing makes more sense cap wise to me

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Ju Ju Smith-Schuster is going to remain a Steeler at $40MM over 5 years. Not a sum we couldn't handle as we signed Corey to $37.5MM, not a far stretch to $40MM. Hope we get production from Corey.

I heard minutes after this post, he signed for a year. Shoulda gone to the Ravens if not us.
Watson is out, Darnold, pack the surfboard. Draft Wilson!
Let it be JD's and Saleh's team!

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
What's aggravating every post you type is in bold font, no need for it

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics

You can block me if you are so aggravated.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

You can block me if you are so aggravated.
don't get snotty asshole, just stating a fact

and don't post a topic that we can answer anyway we want

just fyi

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
I answered you politely and with civility.
No need for your reply in that manner.

Last edited:

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
He turned down $8 mill with an additional $3Mill in incentives from KC.
$9 mill plus $4 Mill in incentives from the Ravens
And a big money deal from the Eagles.
He wasn't coming here for $8 mill.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Yesterday morning the Chiefs did make a big play for him. He felt indebted to the city and to the Steelers, ergo he re-signed with them.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Yesterday morning the Chiefs did make a big play for him. He felt indebted to the city and to the Steelers, ergo he re-signed with them.
The Ravens offered him even more than KC and the Eagles more than both combined. Dont see how Douglas could have signed him.