WOW Who is that Great QB that the Eagles have out there?

F

flgreen

Maybe the Jets can sign him in the off season, i heard he's a FA

LOL Just being a jerk, to much beer and turkey

U

ucrenegade

Maybe the Jets can sign him in the off season, i heard he's a FA

LOL Just being a jerk, to much beer and turkey

chk the coaching staff first just goes to show how incompetent rex and mm are.........and people still want to keep rex boggles my freaking mind.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Forget Sanchez, i am more upset that Jordan Matthews is lighting it up out there! we could have drafted him...

F

flgreen

chk the coaching staff first just goes to show how incompetent rex and mm are.........and people still want to keep rex boggles my freaking mind.

I think the Rex debate is over. I think I was the last one who wanted to see him return. He's gone, and he should be. The next question is Idzik. I don't want to see him anywhere near a top 5 pick, or hiring the next HC as a lame duck GM

U

ucrenegade

Sanchez

Sanchez

I am not a sanchez fan at all but

this proves it is all coaching we have prob the worst coaching staff in the NFL the last 6 years.

F

flgreen

I didn't like Sanchez even back when he was drafted and most people were running victory laps. he does look really good tonight, not tonight, yet, but he still has to many turn overs.

With that said I;d rather have Sanchez then Geno

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Idzik's only chance for a decent draft is Mcdougle and Shaq. They need to pan out in order for his tenure here to be salvaged. That's sad. He needs to go. Thanks for clearing the cap space buddy but adios!

F

flgreen

Idzik's only chance for a decent draft is Mcdougle and Shaq. They need to pan out in order for his tenure here to be salvaged. That's sad. He needs to go. Thanks for clearing the cap space buddy but adios!

McDougle could have been drafted in the 5th more then likely. He has an injury history, and now when he returns he will not have played football in almost 2 years.

Shaq? I'm not really expecting much.

Milliner, who also has had like 4 surgeries has an Achilles, he may never return. Wasn't much when he was healthy

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Sanchez is tough. He was always getting rocked by the opposing defense. He looks like a totally new person in Philly. He caused us so much pain but I am happy for the guy.

F

flgreen

Sanchez is tough. He was always getting rocked by the opposing defense. He looks like a totally new person in Philly. He caused us so much pain but I am happy for the guy.

Actually I am to, and I'm rooting for the Birds in this game. He was always getting rocked because he held unto the ball to long, and stood there patting it until someone smacked him. In Kelly's O they are coached to get the ball out quickly. It no ones open, throw it into the dirt.

Mark's still throwing to many picks so far

F

flgreen

Sanchez had a pretty excellent game today. Just like the last time he played on Thanksgiving with the Jets :)