Yet Another Jets Youtuber!

Talking Jets With Tigo

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Hey,

What's going on guys. I'm Tigo and I started a youtube channel to talk about the New York Jets since where I live there aren't very many Jets fans and people to talk about them. In my short time, I've made some great new friends and am excited to make even more as the Jets work their way back into a Suber Bowl!

Can't wait to chat with all of you in the Forums!!!!

Cheers,
Tigo

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Welcome from a long suffering, green bleeding cocker of a Jets fan. May we all enjoy more peaks than the valleys we rode on for so long. May I opine a bit...?
"who to be most excited about and check out in advance of their potential appearance with the Jets"

1. R2 pick RB Breece Hall, Iowa State
2. R1 pick CB Ahmad Gardner, Cincinnati
3. R1 pick WR Garrett Wilson, Ohio State
4. R1 pick ED Jermaine Johnson II, Florida State
5. R3 pick TE Jeremy Ruckert, Ohio State
6. UDFA RB Zonovan "Bam" Knight, NC State
7. R4 pick ED Micheal Clemons, Texas A&M
8. R4 pick T Max Mitchell, Louisiana
9. UDFA CB/S Tony Adams, Illinois

(gap)

10. UDFA OBLB D.Q. Thomas, Middle Tennessee State
11. UDFA IDL C.J. Brewer, Coastal Carolina
12. UDFA S D.J. Ford, East Carolina
13. UDFA WR Keshunn Abram, Kent State
14. UDFA IDL Savion Williams, Florida A&M
15. UDFA WR Ron Hunt, North Carolina A&T
16. UDFA WR Irvin Charles, IUP/Penn State

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey,

What's going on guys. I'm Tigo and I started a youtube channel to talk about the New York Jets since where I live there aren't very many Jets fans and people to talk about them. In my short time, I've made some great new friends and am excited to make even more as the Jets work their way back into a Suber Bowl!

Cheers,
Tigo

Tigo!

Welcome!

(Putting on my Woody Johnson hat.) "You will love it here."

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey,

Cheers,
Tigo

Just tossed you a subscription.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Welcome, rookie.
Has anybody told you that all rookies have to carry our bags on the first road trip?
Now get your butt up on that virtual table in the middle of the floor and sing your school's fight song.
Later
I remember reading about John Havlicek's rookie year with the Celtics. In those days rookies carried those huge canvas ball bags on the road. The Celtics (ugh) were so good that in his second year Havlicek complained he was still in charge of the ball bag as no one made the team that year.

Jetsfan4life

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey,

Cheers,
Tigo
Welcome to our forum, a lot of content if you need any help when I am online can assist you.