let's not forget that Brees had a unique delivery......he was extreme over the top and almost up on his tippy toes...so his height played taller. The Chambliss kid has a lot of lower level arm angle in his game - so the height can be a problem at the next level.Agreed! Then again, Drew Brees was that exception to the rule. So it can be done.
Agreedlet's not forget that Brees had a unique delivery......he was extreme over the top and almost up on his tippy toes...so his height played taller. The Chambliss kid has a lot of lower level arm angle in his game - so the height can be a problem at the next level.
Another midget lHe’s short as shit and light in the ass also. Don’t know how well that’s going to pan out in this version of the league. In today’s NFL and I’ll say over the past 30-years, QBs under about 6’1” usually tend to struggle for the most part.
I can think of one QB who flourished as an undersized QB during this time and that’s Drew Brees. Correct me if I’m wrong because I can’t think of anyone else right now. I’ll say Steve Young and Steve McNair also. Wasn’t they around 6 foot to 6’1”?
I just looked it up and according to Google, McNair and Young are 6’2”.
Damn straight.A pick 6 and a late game losing INT shows Arch is ready to be a Jets QB.
Hey, Kenny O'B was a good player. If he had better protection he would have been even better. As for Golden Arch, I'm still not seeing this can't-miss FQB that we should be tanking for.Damn straight.
The next Ken O'brien.
We’re not tanking for him. We’re tanking cause we’re the jetsHey, Kenny O'B was a good player. If he had better protection he would have been even better. As for Golden Arch, I'm still not seeing this can't-miss FQB that we should be tanking for.
Meant nothing less.Hey, Kenny O'B was a good player. If he had better protection he would have been even better. As for Golden Arch, I'm still not seeing this can't-miss FQB that we should be tanking for.
He isn't asked to do much at Notre Dame. He plays behind a solid offensive line with three good running backs rotating one series at a time.Has anyone mentioned CJ Carr?
Im too lazy to read back.
He's gaining a lot of steam in the Heisman race and seems to have some tools.
Im going to take more of an interest in Him.
I've been focused on the other 3