2026 NCAA QB watch

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
WOW and WTF! I really shouldn’t be surprised though. I knew this was going to happen.
 

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Agreed! Then again, Drew Brees was that exception to the rule. So it can be done.
let's not forget that Brees had a unique delivery......he was extreme over the top and almost up on his tippy toes...so his height played taller. The Chambliss kid has a lot of lower level arm angle in his game - so the height can be a problem at the next level.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
let's not forget that Brees had a unique delivery......he was extreme over the top and almost up on his tippy toes...so his height played taller. The Chambliss kid has a lot of lower level arm angle in his game - so the height can be a problem at the next level.
Agreed
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
He’s short as shit and light in the ass also. Don’t know how well that’s going to pan out in this version of the league. In today’s NFL and I’ll say over the past 30-years, QBs under about 6’1” usually tend to struggle for the most part.

I can think of one QB who flourished as an undersized QB during this time and that’s Drew Brees. Correct me if I’m wrong because I can’t think of anyone else right now. I’ll say Steve Young and Steve McNair also. Wasn’t they around 6 foot to 6’1”?

I just looked it up and according to Google, McNair and Young are 6’2”.
Another midget l
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The more I watch Texas the more I like Arch.
Kid can play.
Chambliss?
Like him but he's a shrimp.
Can his physical talents overcome that?
Not likely.
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Hey, Kenny O'B was a good player. If he had better protection he would have been even better. As for Golden Arch, I'm still not seeing this can't-miss FQB that we should be tanking for.
Meant nothing less.
Loved K O'B
I meant exactly what you said.
I just figured the mere mention of his name would imply the same.
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I like Arch and Sayin.
Its good these guys have a little adversity early to see how they handle the situation. Arch will need that skill especially if He's a Jets draft pick.
Sayin can play too.
It helps him to have an ALL WORLD WR but that usually shows out.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Has anyone mentioned CJ Carr?
Im too lazy to read back.
He's gaining a lot of steam in the Heisman race and seems to have some tools.
Im going to take more of an interest in Him.
I've been focused on the other 3
 

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Has anyone mentioned CJ Carr?
Im too lazy to read back.
He's gaining a lot of steam in the Heisman race and seems to have some tools.
Im going to take more of an interest in Him.
I've been focused on the other 3
He isn't asked to do much at Notre Dame. He plays behind a solid offensive line with three good running backs rotating one series at a time.
 
Top