Aaron Glenn how much longer ?

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Whar is Paul Hackett doing these days? Remember when Chad came onto the scene under him? We had an offense.
 

Europe_for_JETS

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
They are just brutal to watch. That said, the long-standing losing culture is extremely tough to overcome.
My hope is that our new GM (a bright light, IMO) can convince Woody that it can be overcome by hiring a PROVEN coach with experience and success in the past.

Ever since Parcells (!!!!!!!!), with the partial exception of Rex, we've had a painfully long series of mediocre head coaches who keep wasting rebuild cycles while managing to ruin the high-draft-pick opportunity.

It's not that we haven't had top-tier coaches hit the open market. We've just never gone after them, and that's squarely on ownership, IMO.
 

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For you REO Speedwagon fans:
And I can't watch this defense anymore
They’ve lost sight of what they’re fighting for
I’ll crawl across the GM’s floor
And pound upon his door, and tell him
I can’t watch this defense any more

Later​
 

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
This season is so frustrating.
A.) my streaming Apps won't work to see the games.
B.) I was expecting a far different team in the trenches.
C.) I thought Bailey was going to be the Pass rusher we've been missing since Abraham which would elevate Willy Mc's game to create a meet you at the QB duo we have never really had since The Exchange.
A. This is a good thing
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
When the other team is being quoted as saying "it was the easiest game I've ever played in and they were bored on the sideline" is next level even for the Jets.
I heard that last night . I think it was one of the line backers ?
If that’s not embarrassing enough for woody to can Glenn I don’t know what is .

But he Glenn isn’t going anywhere right ?
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ok bring on the bootlicking aaron Glenn supporters;
By the way where are they ?

1-Don’t let the final score fool you: in Chicago, the Jets played some of the worst football not just in franchise history, but in NFL history. They joined the 1999 expansion Cleveland Browns as the only teams in league history to allow more first downs (34) than they had total offensive plays (32)

2- The Jets were also outgained by 335 yards, marking the seventh-worst margin in Jets history. Two of the franchise’s seven worst performances in that department have come in 2026, the other being New York’s 2025 season finale in Buffalo, which took place in January.

3-2 of the 7 worst performances in Jets history in terms of total yards margin have occurred under Aaron Glenn in the last 10 months

4-The Jets have played 21 games under Aaron Glenn. They have won four.

5-Only one of those wins came by multiple scores. Meanwhile, the Jets have lost nine games by multiple scores

6-the 2025 Jets are the third-worst team in NFL history

7-New York even let Glenn rebuild the majority of the coaching staff, essentially admitting that he struck out so badly on his first go-around of building a staff that nearly every crucial coach was shown the door after one measly season.

It’s getting too long but I think it was a fun read

Hey we’re the Freaking NY Jets

I said last sept he’s in over his head
But let’s stay the course!!!!!!!
 
Top