Tiki really torched themTiki thought they laid down.
Evan's hysteria was over the top. but warranted, right?
A. This is a good thingThis season is so frustrating.
A.) my streaming Apps won't work to see the games.
B.) I was expecting a far different team in the trenches.
C.) I thought Bailey was going to be the Pass rusher we've been missing since Abraham which would elevate Willy Mc's game to create a meet you at the QB duo we have never really had since The Exchange.
I heard that last night . I think it was one of the line backers ?When the other team is being quoted as saying "it was the easiest game I've ever played in and they were bored on the sideline" is next level even for the Jets.
TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, and that’s just for us fans. So imagine how the actual team must be feeling!When the other team is being quoted as saying "it was the easiest game I've ever played in and they were bored on the sideline" is next level even for the Jets.
They don't give a shit. They get paid no matter what. Athletes should be paid weekly based on performance only. That would fix their laziness.TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, and that’s just for us fans. So imagine how the actual team must be feeling!
Is that I new coach ?. I want Mike Tomlinson.






Laid diwnTiki thought they laid down.
I am one of his supporters but I can’t debate anything your saying after that Bears beat down and embarrassing failure last Sunday. That performance in itself was a fire-able offense and I said that on Sunday. I also said that I still would like them to give him until the end of the year, but if they fire him earlier than that, I would definitely understand it 1000%. So you got me, I’ll conseed!Ok bring on the bootlicking aaron Glenn supporters;
By the way where are they ?
1-Don’t let the final score fool you: in Chicago, the Jets played some of the worst football not just in franchise history, but in NFL history. They joined the 1999 expansion Cleveland Browns as the only teams in league history to allow more first downs (34) than they had total offensive plays (32)
2- The Jets were also outgained by 335 yards, marking the seventh-worst margin in Jets history. Two of the franchise’s seven worst performances in that department have come in 2026, the other being New York’s 2025 season finale in Buffalo, which took place in January.
3-2 of the 7 worst performances in Jets history in terms of total yards margin have occurred under Aaron Glenn in the last 10 months
4-The Jets have played 21 games under Aaron Glenn. They have won four.
5-Only one of those wins came by multiple scores. Meanwhile, the Jets have lost nine games by multiple scores
6-the 2025 Jets are the third-worst team in NFL history
7-New York even let Glenn rebuild the majority of the coaching staff, essentially admitting that he struck out so badly on his first go-around of building a staff that nearly every crucial coach was shown the door after one measly season.
It’s getting too long but I think it was a fun read
Hey we’re the Freaking NY Jets
I said last sept he’s in over his head
But let’s stay the course!!!!!!!
Omg you have been around ch . What a long postOk bring on the bootlicking aaron Glenn supporters;
By the way where are they ?
1-Don’t let the final score fool you: in Chicago, the Jets played some of the worst football not just in franchise history, but in NFL history. They joined the 1999 expansion Cleveland Browns as the only teams in league history to allow more first downs (34) than they had total offensive plays (32)
2- The Jets were also outgained by 335 yards, marking the seventh-worst margin in Jets history. Two of the franchise’s seven worst performances in that department have come in 2026, the other being New York’s 2025 season finale in Buffalo, which took place in January.
3-2 of the 7 worst performances in Jets history in terms of total yards margin have occurred under Aaron Glenn in the last 10 months
4-The Jets have played 21 games under Aaron Glenn. They have won four.
5-Only one of those wins came by multiple scores. Meanwhile, the Jets have lost nine games by multiple scores
6-the 2025 Jets are the third-worst team in NFL history
7-New York even let Glenn rebuild the majority of the coaching staff, essentially admitting that he struck out so badly on his first go-around of building a staff that nearly every crucial coach was shown the door after one measly season.
It’s getting too long but I think it was a fun read
Hey we’re the Freaking NY Jets
I said last sept he’s in over his head
But let’s stay the course!!!!!!!

You are getting old...I still get the three for $5.00 dealLaid diwn
Like a $2 hooker
Oh
I get no respect
I gotta tell ya