Aaron Rodgers

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

My father hated lamb. It was the only thing he would never eat. So I have never tried it.

I put veal in my meatballs along pork and beef, but I kinda feel bad doing it every time
Love the meatball line.
My Mom used to do veal with garlic and oil and veggies. Served that w/Angel Hair. Kind of an "Italian stirfry".
I can't say what she called because it might be considered inappropriate.
Veal Limone was my favorite. I used to get that at Frost street restaurant on the edge of Greenpoint. Awesome lemon butter sauce.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I addressed it in the Reddick thread. It's a non story. Coach Rah Rah fucked this up. Just say nothing. JD fucked up the Reddick thing. Sorry, but these two clowns are in over their head, but they fit right in with every coach/GM the Jets have had.
Buncha clowns. Those 2 could Fuck Up a wet dream.
No leadership, no discipline.
No consequences, no Accountability.
Recipe for disaster for any HC..

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I tried to google “where did Aaron have to go “ got this answer
I could be wrong but I do t think this is it ;🤒

At Mount Hor, near the border of Edom, the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Aaron will be gathered to his people. He will not enter the land I give the Israelites. Because both of you rebelled against my command at the waters of Meribah. Call Aaron and his son Eleazar and take them up Mount Hor.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Aaron has been at all of the OTA's, so this is really a non-issue. I get it, whatever he has to take care of, it's not something the organization wants to go on record saying "it's ok to miss mandatory events for this", but they already knew about it. This is more about "NOT" setting a precedent for everyone else.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I tried to google “where did Aaron have to go “ got this answer
I could be wrong but I do t think this is it ;🤒

At Mount Hor, near the border of Edom, the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Aaron will be gathered to his people. He will not enter the land I give the Israelites. Because both of you rebelled against my command at the waters of Meribah. Call Aaron and his son Eleazar and take them up Mount Hor.
No much simpler he wants to be in a dark place like the movie theater, or cave exploring or in a closet. I dedicate the Genesis song keep it dark to him.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Historically, Rodgers has skipped 3 mini camps and he has 130 TD's and 15 INT's during those seasons. And one SuperBowl win. He also won MVP in all 3 of those seasons. I guess you could say his best seasons came after skipping mini camp. Are y'all kidding me? This means nothing. Media and fans only give a shit because he is Aaron Rodgers. They hate him because he didn't get vaxxed. He is in NY. I don't remember reading stories about Rodgers when he skipped those 3 mini camps when he was in GB and when he wasn't an anti-vaxxer. Does he like the attention? Hell yes. Does it affect his performance? Hell NO!!

Last edited:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And I saw coach says this is
“ a non issue “
I guess Aaron going to Mount Hor is no big deal .

By the way that’s true I googled that and got that answer .

Maybe time to try that new
ask chat got
Anyone use it
I’m way behind the times

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Aaron has been at all of the OTA's, so this is really a non-issue. I get it, whatever he has to take care of, it's not something the organization wants to go on record saying "it's ok to miss mandatory events for this", but they already knew about it. This is more about "NOT" setting a precedent for everyone else.
It would be a non-issue for any other team. The Jets, though? LOLJets! Look at the circus!