Aaron Rodgers

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Then my apologies Sir. I have no reservations..
Even Bambi is fair game.
Lol.
Now I have eaten plenty of venison lol

I don't like lamb, it's disgusting, never even seen Veal to buy tbh but I guess on a hypocritical principle I wouldn't :)

Last edited:

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Now I have eaten plenty of venison lol

I don't like lamb, it's disgusting, never even seen Veal to buy tbh but I guess on hypocritical principle I wouldn't :)
My entire family considers venison and bruin a staple of our diet as you guys are probably already aware of because I take time off from the forum every year to replenish our supply but like you I'm not a big fan of lamb though I have eaten it a my neighbors house along with goat on occasion. I prefer the goat to the lamb and I have never purchased veal.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
My entire family considers venison and bruin a staple of our diet as you guys are probably already aware of because I take time off from the forum every year to replenish our supply but like you I'm not a big fan of lamb though I have eaten it a my neighbors house along with goat on occasion. I prefer the goat to the lamb and I have never purchased veal.
Polar Bear, the other white meat...

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
We served lamb at our wedding

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
My father hated lamb. It was the only thing he would never eat. So I have never tried it.

I put veal in my meatballs along pork and beef, but I kinda feel bad doing it every time