Aaron Rodgers

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Let's hope your wrong,, he carries $50 million dead cap next year if he retires
Yeah. That.
I hope I'm wrong too. I hope AR has an MVP season and leads Us to the Promised Land.... but I'm a Jet Fan. Murphys Law follows this team like a curse. So you'll have to pardon me if I'm a bit pessimistic. Lol.
Maybe We could all rub Salehs bald skull for luck.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Why is this not all the hype about our “ self centered egotistical QB”

Maybe because he really is a good guy ????
Oh heaven forbid that to be a guy leading the Jets

Rodgers quietly made a $100,000 donation to wildfire victims in California. Over the years, he has been very giving to the cause.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Why is this not all the hype about our “ self centered egotistical QB”

Maybe because he really is a good guy ????
Oh heaven forbid that to be a guy leading the Jets

Rodgers quietly made a $100,000 donation to wildfire victims in California. Over the years, he has been very giving to the cause.
Don't most stars do this too. Not saying this is not good.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I have no problem with AR. I'm just hungry for success. The off the field stuff comes with any player. It's just magnified with AR because of His position and stature. Could I do without it? YES.
Do I feel it's a distraction? YES.
Will I continue to break balls over it? ABSOLUTELY

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ok I’m back for you Rogers naysayers :
This is more up your ally
Ahh now don’t you guys feel better

This Analysis of 41-Year-Old QBs Spells Doom for Aaron Rodgers and the Jets​

One, Tom Brady is not of this Earth. He beamed down to us from whatever astral plane of existence he was formed in to show us mortals how to aspire to his otherworldly perfection.

Two, when 41-year-old Brady went 14-5, beat the Chiefs in Kansas City in the conference title game and went on to win his sixth ring, he wasn't skipping out of mandatory workouts:”

Just some ore love for Tom @cheaterhater

And what we’ve come to love as Jet fans ;
Except for the still Rogers haters which is like 95% around not only the media but here too 😝
Uuuugh
Oh well the summer drags on

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

One, Tom Brady is not of this Earth. He beamed down to us from whatever astral plane of existence he was formed in to show us mortals how to aspire to his otherworldly perfection.

Two, when 41-year-old Brady went 14-5, beat the Chiefs in Kansas City in the conference title game and went on to win his sixth ring, he wasn't skipping out of mandatory workouts:”

Except for the still Rogers haters which is like 95% around not only the media but here too 😝
Uuuugh
Wonder if it will be a penalty to go anywhere near Rodgers like it was for the other guy?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Uuuugh
Welcome back. How was lake Tahoe?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Aaron Rodgers reportedly questioned Jets HC Robert Saleh's wording after controversial press conference​

In Over his head
Parcells knewhow to handle his superstars and especially the press .

Last edited:

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
He's trying to tap up Adams now.

32yo and likely still a big trade and bigger contract needed to reunite.

Hmmm
Although I don't see this deal even happening I know it's possible. Another high quality receiver added would be phenomenal but the fact of the matter is the Jets really can't afford one. Yes, I know they can do some restructuring and free up some money, but they are already restructured up the ying yang and are in danger of losing some of our finest players at the end of the season because they will expect, rightfully, to get paid. I believe that our receiver room is already set.