Aaron Rodgers

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Aaron Rodgers reportedly questioned Jets HC Robert Saleh's wording after controversial press conference​

In Over his head
Parcells knewhow to handle his superstars and especially the press .
But Parcells was the best coach ever. And he could give guys shit and they still liked and respected him after

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

Aaron Rodgers reportedly questioned Jets HC Robert Saleh's wording after controversial press conference​

In Over his head
Parcells knewhow to handle his superstars and especially the press .
Arron is not getting his way. Starting with the draft, not getting his picks. The failed attempt to replace Hackett , getting fined for missing camp to get high and document camel sex.
He is a distraction,has been for years now.
He needs to shut up and realize he is the distraction he bitched about in the off-season. That's exactly what Parcels would have told him wit a few choice expletives throw in.....

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Arron is not getting his way. Starting with the draft, not getting his picks. The failed attempt to replace Hackett , getting fined for missing camp to get high and document camel sex.
He is a distraction,has been for years now.
He needs to shut up and realize he is the distraction he bitched about in the off-season. That's exactly what Parcels would have told him wit a few choice expletives throw in.....
Nah
Parcels let a coke head come and go as he pleased .
That was a player gettin stoned
Don’t think I’d compare him to Aaron . He’d do the same for Aaron .
Yes he verbally ripped Simms( no Aaron Rodgers there ) but he knew where his bread was buttered
And I don’t think he ever openly criticized LT
My opinion

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If he said nothing, the Jets would have gotten blasted. There was no way this was not going to result in the team, the coaches, and the player being destroyed by the media.
At the very least he could avoided saying it was an unexcused absence. That was dumb. Just say yeah we knew and it's nobody's business if they fine him. Saleh made it worse.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Nah
Parcels let a coke head come and go as he pleased .
That was a player gettin stoned
Don’t think I’d compare him to Aaron . He’d do the same for Aaron .
Yes he verbally ripped Simms( no Aaron Rodgers there ) but he knew where his bread was buttered
And I don’t think he ever openly criticized LT
My opinion
He let Taylor take breaks during practice. Not come and go as he pleased. LT changed the LB position and was the best to play it. Rodgers is great but not in the conversation for the Goat.
We had the leaks last year, more than half the roster was pissed off at Rodgers treatment.
Saleh had to fine him but should have kept his mouth shut.
That's a team matter and it's being handled internally. Should have been his comment.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Adams ;

"If I were to be reunited with anybody, it would be with Aaron, or be relocated anywhere, it would be with Aaron."

Now if JD pulls that off ?????
I know it’s all wishful thinking
But so was Aaron becoming a Jet
On my part anyway
Seemingly all alone in this here camp 😎

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Adams ;

"If I were to be reunited with anybody, it would be with Aaron, or be relocated anywhere, it would be with Aaron."

Now if JD pulls that off ?????
I know it’s all wishful thinking
But so was Aaron becoming a Jet
On my part anyway
Seemingly all alone in this here camp 😎

I'm actively on the Raiders," Adams told Sharpe. "What do I look like sitting here talking to other people about being on another team? And that's how I still feel about it right now. I'm locked in with the Raiders, and I really feel good about this team, and as far as I know they feel good about me.
"If that ever changes, if that got to a point where they weren't feeling the same way, I ain't done playing, so obviously we would figure out whatever we needed to figure out."
Seems even Adams is tired of the talk. Claims it got into the locker room last year and became a distraction.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Belichick throws compliments as they used to say about George Halas' spending habits, "He throws nickels around like manhole covers" . Yet BB said no one played defense like Lawrence Taylor. Both got each other 2 rings.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Reddick doing Aaron a solid and taking all of the media pressure off of him LOL. No one is going to be talking about Mini camp and Egypt after today :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
1721759051558.jpeg
I’m pre ordered
This is a must read before the season starts
I’m probably the only one 😝

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Good one
I totally missed on that one
Dang
I just read an excerpt from the book. I gained a little bit of respect for Rodgers.He actually said he had Wilson wide open on his injury play but he wanted to see what else was open and he was supposed to hit Wilson on a three step drop but held the ball. Something he has always done but first time I ever heard him admit it.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I just read an excerpt from the book. I gained a little bit of respect for Rodgers.He actually said he had Wilson wide open on his injury play but he wanted to see what else was open and he was supposed to hit Wilson on a three step drop but held the ball. Something he has always done but first time I ever heard him admit it.
Yea I saw that quote also

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
With that oline, if it wasn’t that play it would have another in that very same game he would have gotten seriously hurt. It was big of him to admit that, I will admit!

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
With that oline, if it wasn’t that play it would have another in that very same game he would have gotten seriously hurt. It was big of him to admit that, I will admit!
They only gave up 2 more sacks that game.
He went down today. High snap and center stepped on his foot. Seemed to be ok after