Aaron Rodgers

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
By the way
My progress on the Aaron rogers book ;
I looked at the pictures so far

To be honest, I don't intend to read it. It's not that there's anything wrong with it. I just don't like to read. Yes.....I know that sounds weird coming from a writer but I don't even like to read the ones I write. That's why I hire a proof reader. You guys can read it and tell me all about it and I'll be fine with that.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
To be honest, I don't intend to read it. It's not that there's anything wrong with it. I just don't like to read. Yes.....I know that sounds weird coming from a writer but I don't even like to read the ones I write. That's why I hire a proof reader. You guys can read it and tell me all about it and I'll be fine with that.
Ok
I’ll give you or post a chapter by chapter
Cliff note version

And what have you written?
Send my some autographed copies and I’ll critique them 😺😸😽🙀

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Ok
I’ll give you or post a chapter by chapter
Cliff note version

And what have you written?
Send my some autographed copies and I’ll critique them 😺😸😽🙀
That is tempting but unfortunately could, and justifiably so, be considered using the site to sell books not to mention defeating the purpose of having screen names and apogees.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I will never read that book. Last bio I read was Chuck Knolls. Found out Terry Bradshaw was and I quote "a functional idiot with an arm". Those were the days. They told ya what was happening, not their version of it.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Intro :
@cheaterhater and Tom Brady leaving Aaron off his list of great ( QBs (what an ass )
for those that don’t know (

Aaron has won the league regular season MVP 4 times - more than Brady’s 3 and more than anyone in NFL history short of one by Peyton . And Aaron’s not done yet ,

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Let’s not get crazy 😜😵🥱🥱I didn’t say I was going to $$$$$$ Buy your books . I just said send me a few copies 😺😽🙀😸😹

Cooncat print

I got that, but, they are not free, even for me. Someone has to pay for the production. LOL

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Intro :
@cheaterhater and Tom Brady leaving Aaron off his list of great ( QBs (what an ass )
for those that don’t know (

Aaron has won the league regular season MVP 4 times - more than Brady’s 3 and more than anyone in NFL history short of one by Peyton . And Aaron’s not done yet ,
not done yet. At least for five plays

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

Jets’ Aaron Rodgers ‘looks old,’ rival coach says. He ‘did not look good’​

Ugh what do they want from the guy ?
Could we at least wait a couple weeks ( I hope ) and go from there

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Who was he watching? Every clip I see (and all reports I’ve read) say he looks great.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics

Sounds like a jealous and worried about facing him kind of coach.................maybe he should look in a mirror.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
The entire quote was, he looks old, he did not look good on any of the 4 downs last year. If the online can protect him and the run game is what's expected. He can lead the Jets to a deep run or Super Bowl. Can't argue with anything he said
Amazing how different things sound when you get the whole statement

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The entire quote was, he looks old, he did not look good on any of the 4 downs last year. If the online can protect him and the run game is what's expected. He can lead the Jets to a deep run or Super Bowl. Can't argue with anything he said
I agree but lots of ifs