I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Former Packers’ Quarterback Aaron Rodgers Voted NFL’s ‘Most Annoying Player’​

Who the fuck takes suck am asinine poll

And @cheaterhater
2 days till game day
Just saying 🤓🤓🤓
Driving an hour and ten minutes to work this week. Wife went to conference in Vegas for 4 days leaving me in charge of everything here plus airport drop off . Wait. She always leaves me in charge of everything here…. And you still expect a game preview? Geez

hold my beer while I look for something

have to pick her up Thursday @4:30. Flight will be delayed and I’ll be picking her up at kickoff no doubt

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global

Former Packers’ Quarterback Aaron Rodgers Voted NFL’s ‘Most Annoying Player’​

Who the fuck takes suck am asinine poll

And @cheaterhater
2 days till game day
Just saying 🤓🤓🤓
And, that ass wad Brady better have won that ward each of the 50 years that he played in the nfl

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Driving an hour and ten minutes to work this week. Wife went to conference in Vegas for 4 days leaving me in charge of everything here plus airport drop off . Wait. She always leaves me in charge of everything here…. And you still expect a game preview? Geez

hold my beer while I look for something

have to pick her up Thursday @4:30. Flight will be delayed and I’ll be picking her up at kickoff no doubt
So she's in charge of everything when she is home 🤣

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Face it, We aren't going to get vintage Rodgers but if the D keeps it's trend of better play they won't need Him to be at that level.
Think of Manning with the Broncos type of thing.
This D will have to play at a very high level to maintain that though.
Its going to be fun.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Face it, We aren't going to get vintage Rodgers but if the D keeps it's trend of better play they won't need Him to be at that level.
Think of Manning with the Broncos type of thing.
This D will have to play at a very high level to maintain that though.
Its going to be fun.
At the risk of jinxing him, he's looking better than he has for years. Remember one of the issues in his last two years at Green Bay was lack of a supporting cast (and I don't mean on his ankle:eyebrows:). I like the way he flicks those medium range passes rather than taking a big wind-up which allows defenders to hit his arm or anticipate the target).

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

Danica Patrick Sits Down With 'Blu Of Earth,' The Ex-Girlfriend Of Aaron Rodgers Who May Also Be A Witch​

I’m afraid to read the article
Is she a witch or a switch...in this dsy

Danica Patrick Sits Down With 'Blu Of Earth,' The Ex-Girlfriend Of Aaron Rodgers Who May Also Be A Witch​

I’m afraid to read the article
In this day & age a witch or a switch.....nothing wrong with that

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Sorry but I had to post this again:

IMO and believe we all see it, the Jets didn’t trade for Aaron Rodgers to be the Green Bay packers MVP caliber QB. But that’s exactly what he has had to be to win these last two games and he can no longer do that anymore. He’s probably not even capable of being an above average QB anymore!

They traded for Aaron Rodgers to be an above average QB and he couldn’t even be that over the past two games. This may be my opinion and my opinion only but above average QBs shouldn’t be throwing the ball more that 40 times a game. However; the past two games he thrown the ball over 40 against Denver and 50 against Minnesota.

The rest of the offense has to step up and help him. The OLineman aren’t opening up the holes for the RBs and our 4-young RBs aren’t hitting the holes when they are available. We have 4 RBs under the age of 25, 23 and younger (if I’m correct) and they have been horrible below average this year. There’s just no getting around that!

The WRs aren’t where A-Rod expects them to be or they are just dropping passes, period! Now Rodgers isn’t helping with the mistakes he’s making but he needs help. I feel that average QBs shouldn't be throwing the ball no more than 25 times a game. 30 at the max. Above average QBs shouldn’t be throwing the ball more than 40 times a game.

If my thinking is correct, Rodgers went above that these past two games and they lost. He can’t run the ball anymore to truly avoid the pass rush or pick up first downs. So we can’t add in that factor right now. With this said, the other players have to step up and help Rodgers. The coaching staff needs to as well.

Rodgers clearly just isn’t what he used to be and he truly may not be capable of being an above average QB anymore. Only way to prove that wrong, is for the rest of the team to step up and help him and so far, they are not. After this year, it appears to me that there needs to be an overall haul. Starting with Rodgers, Saleh and Hackett.

Same ole shit, same ole freakin Jets!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Sorry but I had to post this again:

IMO and believe we all see it, the Jets didn’t trade for Aaron Rodgers to be the Green Bay packers MVP caliber QB. But that’s exactly what he has had to be to win these last two games and he can no longer do that anymore. He’s probably not even capable of being an above average QB anymore!

They traded for Aaron Rodgers to be an above average QB and he couldn’t even be that over the past two games. This may be my opinion and my opinion only but above average QBs shouldn’t be throwing the ball more that 40 times a game. However; the past two games he thrown the ball over 40 against Denver and 50 against Minnesota.

The rest of the offense has to step up and help him. The OLineman aren’t opening up the holes for the RBs and our 4-young RBs aren’t hitting the holes when they are available. We have 4 RBs under the age of 25, 23 and younger (if I’m correct) and they have been horrible below average this year. There’s just no getting around that!

The WRs aren’t where A-Rod expects them to be or they are just dropping passes, period! Now Rodgers isn’t helping with the mistakes he’s making but he needs help. I feel that average QBs shouldn't be throwing the ball no more than 25 times a game. 30 at the max. Above average QBs shouldn’t be throwing the ball more than 40 times a game.

If my thinking is correct, Rodgers went above that these past two games and they lost. He can’t run the ball anymore to truly avoid the pass rush or pick up first downs. So we can’t add in that factor right now. With this said, the other players have to step up and help Rodgers. The coaching staff needs to as well.

Rodgers clearly just isn’t what he used to be and he truly may not be capable of being an above average QB anymore. Only way to prove that wrong, is for the rest of the team to step up and help him and so far, they are not. After this year, it appears to me that there needs to be an overall haul. Starting with Rodgers, Saleh and Hackett.

Same ole shit, same ole freakin Jets!
Well this was always going to be the problem with going all in. JD hasn't built a storing enough roster through the draft and thought he did. Then he decided they were a QB away from a SB. They are way farther than that. And his only good draft is looking less stellar. AVT looks slow and 10 years older. The OL still hasn't been fixed. He might be perceived as the best GM the Jets have had since Parcells, but the results tell otherwise.