Aaron Rodgers

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Rodgers is getting hit so he wants to get rid of it quickly. This won't change and it's really easy to defend a 5 yard pas when every pass is 5 yards.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Rodgers also just sits on the bench. His body language is terrible. One game like yesterday and this team will fracture in half and we don't have the HC to keep it together.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Don’t know if I said this or not but this now falls squarely on the shoulders of Rodgers and Hackett! They don’t have anyone else to blame but themselves from this point on. Saleh is gone, so you can’t blame or fire him anymore. Ulbrich is the interim HC now, so how is this going to fall on him if the team continues to fall to shit?

So now the pressure is clearly on Rodgers and his boy, Hackett! This may have worked totally against them. It now puts them in the spot light and I LOVE IT! Either step up or get the hell out! If I’m Ulbrich, I know that I have a free ride here for the rest of this year. I have not loyalty or stock into Rodgers or Hackett.

If this doesn’t work out, I probably not keeping this job anyway but this wasn’t really mine to begin with, so what do I really have to lose. I’d change everything up for the better to show everyone that this is my team and I’m in charge. All this kissing Aaron Rodgers ass shits, STOPS NOW!

Hackett loses his job or the play calling privileges at the least. The offense incorporates more motion and options for all players to get involved. The running game, especially gets featured with all 4 RBs getting involved. If anyone doesn’t like it, you can leave now, EXIT LEFT PLEASE!

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Don’t know if I said this or not but this now falls squarely on the shoulders of Rodgers and Hackett! They don’t have anyone else to blame but themselves from this point on. Saleh is gone, so you can’t blame or fire him anymore. Ulbrich is the interim HC now, so how is this going to fall on him if the team continues to fall to shit?

So now the pressure is clearly on Rodgers and his boy, Hackett! This may have worked totally against them. It now puts them in the spot light and I LOVE IT! Either step up or get the hell out! If I’m Ulbrich, I know that I have a free ride here for the rest of this year. I have not loyalty or stock into Rodgers or Hackett.

If this doesn’t work out, I probably not keeping this job anyway but this wasn’t really mine to begin with, so what do I really have to lose. I’d change everything up for the better to show everyone that this is my team and I’m in charge. All this kissing Aaron Rodgers ass shits, STOPS NOW!

Hackett loses his job or the play calling privileges at the least. The offense incorporates more motion and options for all players to get involved. The running game, especially gets featured with all 4 RBs getting involved. If anyone doesn’t like it, you can leave now, EXIT LEFT PLEASE!
This is all over in 12 games. The only way Rodgers is here next season is if the Jets get to AFCCG or SB. This season is spiraling out of control partially because of Rodgers, but mainly because the Jets are the Jets. If Woody lets Rodgers play next year there is only one coach that will coach which is Ulbrich. You will have to extend JD because nobody wants to come to this dysfunctional mess. No other OC will come to the Jets either so it's Crapett or DWI Downing. This team is one bad loss from implosion. Get your popcorn ready.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
This is all over in 12 games. The only way Rodgers is here next season is if the Jets get to AFCCG or SB. This season is spiraling out of control partially because of Rodgers, but mainly because the Jets are the Jets. If Woody lets Rodgers play next year there is only one coach that will coach which is Ulbrich. You will have to extend JD because nobody wants to come to this dysfunctional mess. No other OC will come to the Jets either so it's Crapett or DWI Downing. This team is one bad loss from implosion. Get your popcorn ready.
Well hopefully Ulbrich has the balls and power that Saleh didn’t. This shit show needs to get corrected and like immediately. Rodgers isn’t the golden child anymore and doesn’t deserve all this premadona treatment. Hopefully Ulbrich will get the owner to see it or just do it regardless and let the chips fall where they may.

Maybe Saleh did have the balls but he definitely didn’t have the power. I mean he did want Rodgers at the mandatory camp and voice his opinion about him not being there as, “Unexcused absence” but that didn’t go over to well. Saleh also at least wanted to demote Hackett but that was probably the final straw that got him fired.

So we’ll see what Ulbrich can do with this shit show. I’m rooting for him!

Last edited by a moderator:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Well hopefully Ulbrich has the balls and power that Saleh didn’t. This shit show needs to get corrected and like immediately. Rodgers isn’t the golden child anymore and doesn’t deserve all this premadona treatment. Hopefully Ulbrich will get the owner to see it or just do it regardless and let the chips fall where they may.

Maybe Saleh did have the balls but he definitely didn’t have the power. I mean he did want Rodgers at the mandatory camp and voice his opinion about him not being there as, “Unexcused absence” but that didn’t go over to well. Saleh also at least wanted to demote Hackett but that was probably the final straw that got him fired.

So we’ll see what Ulbrich can do with this shit show. I’m rooting for him!
Winning gives you power. Saleh didn't win.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Absolutely! So we’ll see what Ulbrich can do.
I think we will be pleasantly surprised. I think he will bring energy and not say stupid things like "all gas, no brakes" or "We are keeping receipts". Saleh was in over his head from day one so I'm happy he is gone. I think the locker room loves Brick.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
I think we will be pleasantly surprised. I think he will bring energy and not say stupid things like "all gas, no brakes" or "We are keeping receipts". Saleh was in over his head from day one so I'm happy he is gone. I think the locker room loves Brick.
I hope we’ll be and I love the nick name, Brick! I liked Saleh and thought and wanted him to work out. I thought he would have been a great HC for us. Boy was I wrong but I hope your right about Brick.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
What can be said at this point? I thought Rodgers would pull a power play but I thought His boy Hackett would be put in place. Ulbrich being named means Woody didn't totally buy AR's bullshit. He bought some of it but not most of AR's crap. I agree it's all over at the end of the Season, but maybe Brick can show He can be more than just a DC. Brick blossoming as an HC in these games will only help with continuity going forward.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
What can be said at this point? I thought Rodgers would pull a power play but I thought His boy Hackett would be put in place. Ulbrich being named means Woody didn't totally buy AR's bullshit. He bought some of it but not most of AR's crap. I agree it's all over at the end of the Season, but maybe Brick can show He can be more than just a DC. Brick blossoming as an HC in these games will only help with continuity going forward.
+1000% I am completely on the Brich bandwagon and am hoping that he turns this audition into the start of a fantastic full time starring role.

— yes, starring not starting was intentional as was our Brich not Brick. Brick nickname was taken by our long time iron man LT. (who got totally robbed by being takin out for one play ruining his perfect 100% Ironman career by a stupid ass trick play.)

Last edited:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I know Ulbrich won't be worse than Saleh. It's almost statistically impossible.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I hope we’ll be and I love the nick name, Brick! I liked Saleh and thought and wanted him to work out. I thought he would have been a great HC for us. Boy was I wrong but I hope your right about Brick.
Give it a couple of games and everyone will be quoting the title of that Jethro Tull album.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
+1000% I am completely on the Brich bandwagon and am hoping that he turns this audition into the start of a fantastic full time starring role.

— yes, starring not starting was intentional as was our Brich not Brick. Brick nickname was taken by our long time iron man LT. (who got totally robbed by being takin out for one play ruining his perfect 100% Ironman career by a stupid ass trick play.)
Really I was just to lazy to write Ulbrich.
As long as we're not calling Him Bitch by the end of the Season I figure we're good.