Around The NFL

F

flgreen

roFootballTalk ✔ @ProFootballTalk
Follow
Report: Bears to sign Giants S Antrel Rolle http://wp.me/p14QSB-9J4Q
4:09 PM - 10 Mar 2015
Report: Bears to sign S Antrel Rolle
The Bears are reportedly set to add a playmaking safety to their secondary. Chicago will strike a deal with Giants strong safety Antrel Rolle, Jen Lada of CSN Chicago reported Tuesday. A three-time...

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

Sarge

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
That trade was never happening anyway. Eagles were going to have to trade up ahead of us to get Mariotta no matter what scenario we were in favor of

hobson54

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Don't think that trade is happening now unless the Jets want Bradford

it's probably not happening. i never really took the rumors too seriously as i don't think any trade happens with the jets unless we are on the clock and mariota is there and the jets don't want mariota themselves.

but IF the above scenario plays out, i would think the jets would have interest in bradford.

F

flgreen

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
Follow
Source: Buster Skrine's deal with Jets: 4 years, $25M ... $13M guaranteed. #nyj
4:21 PM - 10 Mar 2015

U

ucrenegade

Drew Ferraro retweeted
John Hansen ‏@Fantasy_Guru 53s54 seconds ago

Good blocker and red zone threat, at least. RT @RapSheel: The #Jaguars have traded TE Marcedes Lewis to the #Saints .

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Jax is not screwing around this year. And players are viewing this team entirely different than years past. Blake Bortles has changed the perception.
They're doing the kind of stuff I hoped we were gonna do, and this kind of blows the theory out of the water that nobody wants to sign with the Jets because we suck. Compared to the Jaguars we're the friggin Patriots.

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
Follow
Source: Buster Skrine's deal with Jets: 4 years, $25M ... $13M guaranteed. #nyj
4:21 PM - 10 Mar 2015
I knew this was gonna happen, I f**kin knew it, I knew we were going to wind up spending A-list money on B-list free agents, thats why I was lobbying to spend top dollar on Julius Thomas, the hell with needs, get your monies worth on these deals, thats the first priority, if you're spending 25+ million, get an IMPACT PLAYER!!

U

ucrenegade

Truth ‏@Judetruth 28s28 seconds ago

"@MikeGarafolo: QB Jake Locker is retiring. Wow." And people wanted him

Football51

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I knew this was gonna happen, I f**kin knew it, I knew we were going to wind up spending A-list money on B-list free agents, thats why I was lobbying to spend top dollar on Julius Thomas, the hell with needs, get your monies worth on these deals!

A soon to be 26 year old playmaker in the slot is money well spent.

F

flgreen

Ian Rapoport ✔ @RapSheet
Follow
Wow. Jake Locker is retiring.
4:26 PM - 10 Mar 2015

U

ucrenegade

with lockers retirement the talk of them drafting mariota at 2 will increase