Board Participation 2 RD Mock Draft - 8 GM's Needed

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
I think you're on the clock. Dave
LOL He's gonna hate me if everyone starts calling him Dave.

I'm sorry, Supe, I just can't disconnect calling someone Super and not thinking of Super Dave, cause thats what all of his sidekicks called him, Super. :)

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
It was a tough choice between WR and RB...but I think Coates has too much Kenny Britt in him, and they already made a move to give them Baily to go with Austin to pair with Britt.

Rd 1 they addressed oline, and their defense is stacked having added Fairly to pair with Donald between Long and Quinn.

LBs look good with Laurinatas, Ogletree, etc...look at CB, they're okay, better than average.

So how can we help Foles? Give him a perfect compliment to Tre Mason from Auburn they added last year: Duke Johnson RB Miami. Mason and Johnson should give the Rams a 1-2 punch at RB to open things up for these WRs and Cook at TE. Just what Foles needs to go with this rebuilt oline.

OCCH

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
When the Bucs took Laken Tomlinson, it's because their GM rushed back from lunch and didn't realize DJ Humphries was still available.

The Falcons GM did not make the same mistake, nor could he pass up 1st round talent at #42 .

The card has been submitted . . . DJ HUMPHRIES OT FLORIDA

S

sg3

The Cleveland Browns welcome TE Maxx Williams Minnesota to the Dawg Pound

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics
Good Job, Dreamer

Good value pick at 37 and it adds blazing speed in the slot, the perfect compliment to Marshall and Decker outside.

With Mariota and Dorsett, we set our offense up to be a lot better, even if Geno starts and Mariota sits early.

I think you hit a home-run with that pick, brother.

That was the idea..the biggest home run/big play guy left in draft..maybe in draft in general...I think for a fact S Payton is gushing over him and in all reality he would prob be the saints pick at 31 THEY LOVE HIM..and put him w Cooks forget it...

But Im celebrating in JEts War ROOM

:beerfunnel:

jetfandreamer

Jets Groupie
Jet Fanatics
Vikings could go Rb..with potential departure of AP.....but choose Paul Dawson ILB/OLB TCU

I should be around for next one..if not feel free after ten minutes to pick for it.....

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
That was the idea..the biggest home run/big play guy left in draft..maybe in draft in general...I think for a fact S Payton is gushing over him and in all reality he would prob be the saints pick at 31 THEY LOVE HIM..and put him w Cooks forget it...

But Im celebrating in JEts War ROOM

:beerfunnel:

They have Spiller and Cook...I dont think they invest in another 5'10 or below player for speed purposes on offense. just my opinion.

Green Jets & Ham

King Of All Draftniks
Jet Fanatics
Dawson is a guy I seriously considered for the 49ers, it was down to him and this guy and I was having a hard time deciding, but dreamer just made it easy for me when he took Dawson, he made the decision for me.

49ers address an aging D-line with a massive red shirt sophomore they can play at Nose or 3-4 DE:

Jordan Phillips, NT, Oklahoma

U

ucrenegade

dolphfags select tevin coleman need to take some pressure off tannehill.

Superman55

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Leaving to drive home, so there will be a large break between the Chargers and Chiefs pick...just an FYI